Anyone know the status of Boyle? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone know the status of Boyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tendinitis usually occurs from overuse that damages tissue. What don't you understand?

You're not studying for an anatomy exam. Who cares? He is ready to play and was ready to play. He just had to push that tampon string back up there and strap the chin strap back up. He'll be ready Saturday.

Reaction Score
WingU-Conn said:
Calling tendinitis an injury is like calling PMS an injury. Ergo, Palatine is PMSing.

Tell that to my elbow. It would respectively disagree.

Reaction Score
Maybe he has hurt feelings?
That or feelings of being hurt... seeing what Whitmer is going through. Pal could be on to something here...
That there psychosomatic thingy...We are talking about someone who was very glad to get a redshirt this year...Just say'n...

Reaction Score
Tell that to my elbow. It would respectively disagree.

It was a joke. Palatine needs to argue everything. We don't even know if it's tendinitis.

But tendinitis isn't caused by one single event. Like a broken ankle, a pulled hamstring, a torn ACL.

If people really want to argue over whether or not it's an "injury", enjoy.

Reaction Score
WingU-Conn said:
It was a joke. Palatine needs to argue everything. We don't even know if it's tendinitis. But tendinitis isn't caused by one single event. Like a broken ankle, a pulled hamstring, a torn ACL. If people really want to argue over whether or not it's an "injury", enjoy.

And I wasn't making a joke? ;)

Reaction Score
If Boyle had a lower-leg boil, could it be painful without an injury? There, some more $)@!&(/ worthless speculative of no added value.

The news is Boyle has no serious injury, is practicing, and is available to play. More than 1/2 full glass-like, I'm going with the positive. Yes, a novel concept for some to consider trying. Go UCONN!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Tendinitis usually occurs from overuse that damages tissue. What don't you understand?
Perhaps it was a bruise, which for most of us would be viewed as an injury but in football if someone called it an injury they would be ridiculed.

Reaction Score
Once I got tendonitis, it made me really appreciate all the athletes that play and are listed as "probable-tendonitis".

I always figured that means, very minimal pain. I hated even walking around at work.

Reaction Score
News and Notes:
For the fourth time. Nothing is wrong with Tim Boyle that will keep him from playing this week.

Reaction Score
Sometimes I get headaches. I am not sure I would call them head injuries, though.

Some people in this thread have possibly never gotten a cramp, which is pretty nice.

Reaction Score
Sometimes I get headaches. I am not sure I would call them head injuries, though.

Some people in this thread have possibly never gotten a cramp, which is pretty nice.
When my wife has PMS everyone suffers.

C

Chief00

Diaco is becoming too double talk for my taste. True we have laws regarding health information - but it almost seems no answers are better than the incoherent answers we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom