Anyone here in the t shirt business? | The Boneyard

Anyone here in the t shirt business?

Would you be interested in purchasing a commemorative t shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The first script I put up for the 'yard was 20 years ago next week. I don't have the talent or organization to design and fill orders, but it'd be nice to have a 20th anniversary shirt printed up.

Feel free to offer ideas for a design or two. It may be worth have either one for the yard in general, or possibly one for the men's board, and one for the women's board.

And yes, I'm ok with senhor T being part of a shirt, but it would have to be on a Men's only shirt.

Another idea is to include the original graphic Frank D'Angelo designed in 1997.

Thoughts?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I still need design ideas, but it looks like there is little interest right now. I'll leave this up, and try to get something done just before the season starts. Casual fans should be back by then.

Reaction Score
Can you post the original design here? I know it's around somewhere, but it might be helpful to newbies.

newsincerity

New Sincerity
Reaction Score
I still need design ideas, but it looks like there is little interest right now. I'll leave this up, and try to get something done just before the season starts. Casual fans should be back by then.

Hey @temery I have some experience here and am acquainted with some folks w/ more experience in this department should it be over my head. I tried to PM you...feel free to PM me instead though b/c I was getting an error message when clicking your profile

some questions you'd be thinking of: direct to garment printing or silkscreen printing, mail out orders yourself or go with a a dropshipper who does everything and mails to the buyer for you, have a little individual e-store for people to place orders or just set up a small account/page on with a bigger online e-commerce marketplace or perhaps just take orders via email and the old fashion way. With more promotion and maybe a little incentive I'm sure someone on the board can whip up a nice design for it...perhaps run a contest

good luck!

Reaction Score
if you have not done anything with t-shirts i would be glad to help...i actually own a graphics business and print athletic apparel...fell free to private meesage me and will be glad to help anyway i can...sorry i just now read this post

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Somehow I've missed this. I guess a T-Shirt with the heroine of this movie would be too obscure:

With the slogan: The Boneyard : Best Basketball Forensics In The Business

We graduated Starling didn't we?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom