anyone have insider? | The Boneyard

anyone have insider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i forgot to renew my subscription and theres an article about uconn can win multiple ways

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Nothing worth noting ... it's two paragraphs talking about the initial buzz about landing Drummond and then going on to talk about Boatright and his impact (3-guard lineup).

Reaction Score
Much was made of Connecticut's ability to land Andre Drummond, the No. 2 overall prospect in the 2011 recruiting class. His game changing ability from the center position has scouts not only raving about the Huskies' chances this season, but Drummond's potential in the NBA down the road.

EDIT: do NOT cut and paste copyrighted material. Tom

Reaction Score
We seem to need an ethics class on the Yard.
Have fun with that. I doubt many of the "I don't remember the last time I paid for music or movies" generation would attend.

ESPN insider is the biggest sham. The fact that they feel the need to charge for their "insider" information is one of the main reasons why I only use SI.com now.

Reaction Score
That doesn't seem like insider information at all.. Maybe they should change the name to ESPN "storys we got from other sites online that you pay for here"

Reaction Score
whatever it should be called, I am sure this sites owners do not want to deal with ESPN lawyers so therefore lets no copy and paste copyrighted material please

Reaction Score
Just paraphrase. Information from these pay sites is not illegal to transmit, but words and pure data are.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Man your all too complicated for me.

I don't see what's so complicated, it should be common sense.

ESPN has pay "articles" that are copyrighted. Copy-and-pasting the article verbatim on a non-pay site for the general public to read is not legal.

Whether those "articles" are worthy of requiring a subscription is another argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom