Anyone have experience buying tickets through.... | The Boneyard

Anyone have experience buying tickets through....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
UConn for away games? Do they sell them for the seats behind UConn's bench?

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score

I tried once. I don't remember which game it was but basically I called home team and they told me that those seats were UConn's tickets to sell and to try the UConn ticket office. When I called UConn, they told me their ticket allotment was reserved for players' friends/families and donors and that I'd have to buy my ticket through the other team.

I'm wondering if that's still the story. I just realized how close Kiah Stokes's hometown is to me and I'm wondering if she'll have a homecoming game at U of I, which is about 45 minutes from me. If we're still living here, I plan to be there. ;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It differs from school to school. Some have a walk-up, open seating type of thing while others, like Rutgers, steadfastly refuse to sell tickets to UConn fans. Try calling the university's ticket office and ask how you can get tickets. If it's not a major program, the school would most likely love to sell you a ticket as there are very few schools that can afford to turn away fans for a women's basketball game.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
It differs from school to school. Some have a walk-up, open seating type of thing while others, like Rutgers, steadfastly refuse to sell tickets to UConn fans. Try calling the university's ticket office and ask how you can get tickets. If it's not a major program, the school would most likely love to sell you a ticket as there are very few schools that can afford to turn away fans for a women's basketball game.

Ya, I'm kind of obsessing over the Oregon game lol.. I want to sit behind UConn's bench so I don't get killed in the student section if I'm wearing anything UConn.. No one really goes to the women's games, but I'm assuming it will be close to a sell out when UConn comes.. I'll ask the associate AD on Twitter, he's really nice haha

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm hoping pinotbear and I can catch the @MD game next year. Braving the student section might end in a police report if we wear anything blue. The undergrads there are real classy.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Ya, I'm kind of obsessing over the Oregon game lol.. I want to sit behind UConn's bench so I don't get killed in the student section if I'm wearing anything UConn.. No one really goes to the women's games, but I'm assuming it will be close to a sell out when UConn comes.. I'll ask the associate AD on Twitter, he's really nice haha
@kawhit14 is the assistant coach I know at Oregon. She's also really nice. Maybe she can help.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
@kawhit14 is the assistant coach I know at Oregon. She's also really nice. Maybe she can help.

That would be sick! The associate AD said directly behind the bench the visitor only gets 40 and they always use all the tickets.. the remainder are only 59$, so hopefully I'll be able to be early and get a couple.. Idk how much an assistant for UO would want to help someone trying to get tickets behind the opposing team's bench haha! But I will try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom