2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Boo 82 boo!
Fresh Prince Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Apple TV or Apple +?

If the latter, Ted Lasso is one of the best comedies of the last few years. Don't skip it.
Watched the first two episodes last night. They were good. Thanks to you and everyone else for suggesting it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Apple TV or Apple +?

If the latter, Ted Lasso is one of the best comedies of the last few years. Don't skip it.
Apple + is terrific. Not sure I would pay for it, but Ted Lasso is a great show. I like the Morning Show and there was a music show I kinda liked.

They also have some sci fi show that is coming out. If you buy an iphone, you get a one year script. Is it wirth it monthly? Probably not, but if you can get a package deal (with cloud storage or music) or you get it free it is good content IMO.

The only concern is I am getting $5.99ed to death.

Reaction Score
They have some great content. The premier for 'Lisey's Story was the other day. But I promised myself i'd read the book first.

Don't have as much content as Netflix / HBO Max / Hulu / Prime Video - but what they have is terrific.

Can't wait for the second season of Ted Lasso.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Started watching Ted Lasso last night after the Bruins game. Intended two episodes then bed, but I had to get a 3rd in. It’s infectious and fun. The show is quite interesting because we are like characters. This guy, he’s cringeworthy, he’s a bit nuts, he’s way too nice...and like those in the show, you can’t help but like and root for him. Juno Temple is funny and crazy cute.

Reaction Score
Started watching Ted Lasso last night after the Bruins game. Intended two episodes then bed, but I had to get a 3rd in. It’s infectious and fun. The show is quite interesting because we are like characters. This guy, he’s cringeworthy, he’s a bit nuts, he’s way too nice...and like those in the show, you can’t help but like and root for him. Juno Temple is funny and crazy cute.
Just wait. The characters get depth you never saw coming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom