OT: - Anyone got a UFC 229 link? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone got a UFC 229 link?

Reaction Score
you do realize that this beef didnt start with Mac throwing the dolly through the window. This started to escalate when Khabib and several of his goons ran up on a good friend of Conor and smacked im up. Then conor showed up with his goons to see khabib and his goons who decided to stay on the bus and Conor took there. Very stupid on both parts and they need to stand down before someone gets killed.
Yes. Last night Khabib dominated Conor. Should have ended there. That video looks like Khabib spit on him after the choke. That's disgusting.

Reaction Score
Yes. Last night Khabib dominated Conor. Should have ended there. That video looks like Khabib spit on him after the choke. That's disgusting.
I didnt think he dominated Conor as conor had his moments and came on in the 3rd round but i cant really disagree that he didnt get dominated. I think its because Conor actually did better than Khabibs prior opponents and i thought Conor would do worse coming off the big layoff. The rematch will be insane.

Reaction Score
I didnt think he dominated Conor as conor had his moments and came on in the 3rd round but i cant really disagree that he didnt get dominated. I think its because Conor actually did better than Khabibs prior opponents and i thought Conor would do worse coming off the big layoff. The rematch will be insane.
Dude what are you talking about? Khabib did whatever he wanted to Conor. Completely controlled the entire fight and made him quit.

Reaction Score
I dont think Khabib had a mark on him. He even dropped Conor with an overhand right in the standup. Conor had zero moments in that fight.

Reaction Score
I get Khabib here. I really do, but you have to be aware of the riot you can cause. Things got nasty in Vegas between the Russians and the Irish last night. And McGregor, you might want to check how you trashtalk a man from a war torn area in promoting a fight.
I wouldn't be shocked if McGregor gets knocked off. It's all fun and games but some people just shouldn't be trifled with. McGregor has already pissed off the Irish Mob and now he's pissed off many Russians.

Reaction Score
Plus you had one of the best comebacks I've ever seen. Lewis vs Volkov.

The Russian had that thing won. Got super cocky and didn't finish Lewis off. Lewis took a billion hard shots.

But then unleashed a haymaker the likes of which you don't see very often. That would have completely crushed my skull.

Got me up out of my chair.

My friend and I jumped out of our seats. Was worth the $65.00 just for that 15 second sequence. It was incredible to watch.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My friend and I jumped out of our seats. Was worth the $65.00 just for that 15 second sequence. It was incredible to watch.

We were saying how it was just like Rocky IV. Haha

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I didnt think he dominated Conor as conor had his moments and came on in the 3rd round but i cant really disagree that he didnt get dominated.

?

The rematch will be insane.

If Tony Ferguson doesn't get his shot at Khabib next, it's malpractice.

And then Conor, assuming he wins his interim fight, very well could be fighting Ferguson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom