OT: - Anyone got a UFC 229 link? | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone got a UFC 229 link?

Reaction Score
OK that was chaos. What was Khabib and his team thinking? There's got to be more to the story. Insane ending.

Reaction Score
OK that was chaos. What was Khabib and his team thinking? There's got to be more to the story. Insane ending.
Unprofessional hooligans Khabib and his team

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Khabib should be fined and suspended but his teammates should be kicked out for jumping in sucker punching McGregor. The fight was good and Khabib dominated Connor the whole fight

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Pettis Fergusson fight was fire. Ferguson won when Pettis could not continue due to a broken hand. A lot of blood.
really pissed he broke his hand and ended it early

Reaction Score
Khabib should be fined and suspended but his teammates should be kicked out for jumping in sucker punching McGregor. The fight was good and Khabib dominated Connor the whole fight
They were arrested according to Dana White.

Check that. McGregor didn't press charges, so they were released.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That card has to be one of the best fighting spectacles I've seen. McGregor most definitely exposed and humilated. Khabib pulled off a strategic masterpiece.

Reaction Score
That card has to be one of the best fighting spectacles I've seen. McGregor most definitely exposed and humilated. Khabib pulled off a strategic masterpiece.
Meh. This was either gonna be a Conor KO or a Khabib mauling. Tony Ferguson beats both these guys.

Reaction Score
Yep, But Conor doesn't get a pass either. He and his hooligan posse instigated all this. Glad he got his ass kicked.
No doubt. He got his just desserts. He crossed a line when he talked about Khabibs father like he did. He likes to promote fights and get in his opponents head. Now, what Khabib and his team did was borderline criminal. That could have gotten really ugly for the spectators. There is no excusing that type of behavior. It has to stay and end in the cage.

Reaction Score
No doubt. He got his just desserts. He crossed a line when he talked about Khabibs father like he did. He likes to promote fights and get in his opponents head. Now, what Khabib and his team did was borderline criminal. That could have gotten really ugly for the spectators. There is no excusing that type of behavior. It has to stay and end in the cage.
Kind of knew something like this would happen after Conor's criminal act. Makes the sport look amateurish when their biggest stars act like out of control criminals.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This was an incredible card which is obviously going to go down in infamy. Ferguson was exhilarating to watch.

Plus you had one of the best comebacks I've ever seen. Lewis vs Volkov.

The Russian had that thing won. Got super cocky and didn't finish Lewis off. Lewis took a billion hard shots.

But then unleashed a haymaker the likes of which you don't see very often. That would have completely crushed my skull.

Got me up out of my chair.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Meh. This was either gonna be a Conor KO or a Khabib mauling. Tony Ferguson beats both these guys.

I want Ferguson vs Khabib soooooo bad. Could be the fight of the century. Ferguson is electric. I absolutely love watching him fight. Has the most random, unorthodox, skilled fighting style and I love it. He's like a streetfighter.

Reminds me a little of Paco from Bloodsport haha

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Kind of new something like this would happen after Conor's criminal act. Makes the sport look amateurish when their biggest stars act like out of control criminals.

What did Conor do that was criminal? I missed that.

I'm probably in the minority but I loved all that extra stuff. I don't want to it to be like boxing. I like all the extra drama that goes along with it. Give me absolute mayhem!

And I like Conor for his promotional skills alone.

I'm all in on Tony Ferguson though. He's my guy. So fun to watch. Beast.

Reaction Score
What did Conor do that was criminal? I missed that.

I'm probably in the minority but I loved all that extra stuff. I don't want to it to be like boxing. I like all the extra drama that goes along with it. Give me absolute mayhem!

And I like Conor for his promotional skills alone.

I'm all in on Tony Ferguson though. He's my guy. So fun to watch. Beast.
He threw a metal dolly smashing the windows of Khabib's bus injuring two fighters.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
He threw a metal dolly smashing the windows of Khabib's bus injuring two fighters.

That was Mcgregor? I thought it was some other dude. Dumb move. But it's like WWE irl so I approve. hahaha

Reaction Score
I get Khabib here. I really do, but you have to be aware of the riot you can cause. Things got nasty in Vegas between the Russians and the Irish last night. And McGregor, you might want to check how you trashtalk a man from a war torn area in promoting a fight.

Reaction Score
Loved seeing that little goof McGregor get exposed.

Khabib vs everyone.
Exposed? The dude just came off a long layoff and in his first fight does pretty well againt a guy that hasnt lost a round since he hit the UFC. What fight were you watching?

Reaction Score
I get Khabib here. I really do, but you have to be aware of the riot you can cause. Things got nasty in Vegas between the Russians and the Irish last night. And McGregor, you might want to check how you trashtalk a man from a war torn area in promoting a fight.
you do realize that this beef didnt start with Mac throwing the dolly through the window. This started to escalate when Khabib and several of his goons ran up on a good friend of Conor and smacked im up. Then conor showed up with his goons to see khabib and his goons who decided to stay on the bus and Conor took there. Very stupid on both parts and they need to stand down before someone gets killed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom