Anyone Going To Use The Chatrooms? | The Boneyard

Anyone Going To Use The Chatrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
is there one set up for UCONN vs. Assumption? or the main chat? or do people prefer to just post in a thread?

Reaction Score
is there one set up for UCONN vs. Assumption? or the main chat? or do people prefer to just post in a thread?
I lost my chat room and the part where we can chat with another ughhhhhhhhhhhh Help I just got home from the hospital >>>.empathy,sympathy,sensitivity,caring,developing trust KLM spoke of, spirituality,Free Psychotherapy..............:( Ira

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
How do you get there?
the chat rooms are in the l ower right hand corner of the page. it was so much better than the threads as it's real time chatting. for men's hoops games, years back, there used to be 15-20 people in the chat rooms. with the new set up for the boneyard, i hope people start taking advantage of them because they seriously are way easier to manage and follow... especially for people who want to know the scores. or make comments about plays or what not...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
One reason I do not like chat rooms is because the material is too transitory and lost. I much prefer the durability of threads which allow some to read them later if they could not watch or hear the game having a sense of the fans view.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
A couple of boards ago (can't remember which one), there was a chat room that was used somewhat. It was a nice way to watch a game with other people, while not actually being in the same place.

Reaction Score
A couple of boards ago (can't remember which one), there was a chat room that was used somewhat. It was a nice way to watch a game with other people, while not actually being in the same place.
Nuzzi's old chat site was outstanding and quite a few people used to use it. I remember the 2004 run was particularly enjoyable via Nuzzi chat

Reaction Score
The really ironic thing is that on the last site every game there would be a "Chat room Open" post for the half dozen subscribers taht would use it. But now that it is open to everyone and impossible to find... nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom