Anyone going to the South FL game? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to the South FL game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just bought my ticket, Section 101, Row N. I think they are decent seats. Anyone have a suggestion for a pre-game bar? I was thinking the Outpost Bar and Grill.

Reaction Score
Not going and I'm a bit upset. My current job brings me to the Tampa/Lakeland/Orlando area often and I can purposely schedule a trip when UConn is in town. If this game had been any time other than right around Christmas I would be going.

Reaction Score
I moved to Orlando a couple years ago, so it is a quick trip for me, even around the holidays.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Not going and I have a condo in Clearwater. Unfortunately we are out on the Cape for Christmas and not flyinmg south until Jan 4 this year. Last year we timed our southward miration in time for the Fiesta Bowl. This year I am watching the game on the TV. Your seats will be fine. Not a big venue.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
My old man is having surgery or else I would have been there.

Reaction Score
I'll be there with a party of about 10, haven't gotten tickets yet but not worried cuz the game is in the St Pete Times Forum which is much larger than the SunDome. Tickets on Stubhub as low as 17

Reaction Score
Live in Tampa, so ya. Anyone need any suggestions let me know. Channelside is a bar/rest area one block from the arena. Tickets should be free by tip off. Ybor is a quick trolley ride away, and South Tampa has all the college/young pros bars. (and one obnoxious Uconn fan named Bill)
9pm tip is great during the Holiday week. Looking forward to a fun night.

Reaction Score
I expect the UConn fans in attendance to be louder than the few USF fans that are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom