Anyone going to the Cayman Classic? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to the Cayman Classic?

Reaction Score
Who all is going to the Cayman Classic? Also did you get the package deal or are you staying at a different hotel? The flight prices look great (JetBlue out of nyc) but the hotel prices for the package deal per person seems pricey

Reaction Score
Who all is going to the Cayman Classic? Also did you get the package deal or are you staying at a different hotel? The flight prices look great (JetBlue out of nyc) but the hotel prices for the package deal per person seems pricey
We went to the Bahamas for last years games and I thought it was very reasonable, but these prices are crazy. The package per person are out of our price range and sadly we won’t be going. :(

Reaction Score
If anyone wants to take a gofer on the trip hit me up I'm willing to go for this and go for that for you and I'm an excellent gofor!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
It is pricey, but it does include an OFFICIAL Cayman Islands Classic name badge and lanyard.
Incidentally Sunshine Suites rooms are normally available from Expedia for $312 for a 1 BR suite. A free bottle of wine is included. That's a bit less than the $2100 per person price, but not official name badge and lanyard.

Reaction Score
I’m going. I’ll go in a day early(11/22) and leave a day late(11/27). I don’t know if there is a practice session before the game days, but I plan to check it out. I’ll be at the Weston. I hope to meet other Boneyarders and maybe get together for coffee or whatever.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
I won't be going but scuba diving there is great. If not certified you can also snorkel with the manta rays, a blast. Enjoy

Reaction Score
I won't be going but scuba diving there is great. If not certified you can also snorkel with the manta rays, a blast. Enjoy
That must have been fun. I once went scuba diving although not certified with a dolphin. That was pretty cool. This was Club Med trip at Grand Turk.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I considered it because of the SCUBA (that was a lovely part of the Paradise Jam) but the package is the price of an all inclusive live-aboard.
I'll wait for my trip to the Caymans.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If anyone wants to take a gofer on the trip hit me
My new mental image of galaxyshooter:

groundhog think GIF

Reaction Score
For what it's worth Uconn plays both games at 7:30 EST Friday and Saturday. BTW UCLA could be problematic. They have 2 bigs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom