Anyone going to game tonite?? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to game tonite??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will be there. Seats at the edge of the 'end-zone'. The Pru has a great bar at the top of the first tier of seats!

UConn by 1.

Reaction Score
In my dreams. I wish we would join the ACC already. At least that way I could see the games @UNC, @Duke and @Clemson. I am planning on driving to Knoxville for the TN game.

Reaction Score
I'll be there, sledog. Section 11 - I believe right near the tunnel to the visitor's locker room (never been to the Prudential Center before). What is the name of the bar?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'll be there, sledog. Section 11 - I believe right near the tunnel to the visitor's locker room (never been to the Prudential Center before). What is the name of the bar?
I'll be there as well. I think it is either the ice bar or the fire bar.

Reaction Score
Ill be there tonight.. sitting on the floor directly behind the basket

Reaction Score
slightly OT, but does anyone know a good, reliable place to print out tickets near Penn Station NY? I don't have a printer at home, and it's saying I can't do will call.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
slightly OT, but does anyone know a good, reliable place to print out tickets near Penn Station NY? I don't have a printer at home, and it's saying I can't do will call.

maybe a close by library? theres one on 7th -30th but i have no clue what it is public use wise.

CL82

Reaction Score
Hilton concierge right by penn station nj might do it as well .

CL82

Reaction Score
Im behind the Seton bench.

Reaction Score
i would like to see them down south too. but the crowd at cameren and dean dome sucks. plus tics are hard to come by.the joel or rbc center are better for me. now fb is a different story.

SJ

Reaction Score
How do I get into chat from tapatalk?

Reaction Score
did it work out for you? or where did u go just incase i need that type of answer when bet time comes...

HFD,

No, my wife talked the most amount of sense possible into me, given the situation, and just made me call the Prudential Center and see if I could just retrieve the tickets at will call - which they readily allowed me to do. (It was TicketMaster that said I "had to print out my tickets from their email." But I didn't have to, and it was cold tonight as you probably know, so I didn't want to leave Penn Station NY and start trekking around.)

Thanks for the help, though. I was intending to print them out when I posted - either at Kinko's or, as Google suggested, a FedEx facility thereabouts. Yes, I do know how to Google, lol. For evidence, see:

http://Post original url/xSyyZw

Anyway, what a tough () night. I go to about one game a year, and this is what happens! :) I'm still confident we've got a great team, though, and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the land!

Best of luck w/ tickets down the road; thanks for your help tonight; and please let me know if I can help you somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom