anyone feel the LSU and WVU is a bigger game then just for bcs hopes? | The Boneyard

anyone feel the LSU and WVU is a bigger game then just for bcs hopes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
do you guys feel that wvu at home against #2 LSU at 8 needs to win this even more to show that the big east is fine with wvu use and then tcu? or something of the sort

Reaction Score
TCU and potentially ECU are an upgrade from pitt and cuse. However, big east football is still extremely unstable. Recruiting MUST improve over the next 2-3 years or else the league will not exist. USF is having success lately and with Miami's program in big trouble their recruiting should pick up quite a bit over the next few years. Although the big east isn't the SEC, TCU should have more success recruiting by being in the league and exposure in Texas will help some big east schools. If ECU comes, than their recruiting will increase and they are in a fairly rich recruiting area and are very popular in local media markets.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i feel if we just add memphis which is good in football and good and basketball we would be fine. ecu is good in football but not in basketball, i think if wvu wins tonight and usf can run the table it will show that big east football isn't down and that cuse football just sucks and pitt is idk

Reaction Score
I would like to add Memphis because they have good basketball and a very passionate fanbase but their football is horrendous, isn't it?

Reaction Score
Memphis won 1 game last year, 2 games two years ago, and is 1-3 this year with the 42-0 loss to SMU at home today....I would take ECU over Memphis everyday of the week. The big east has enough good basketball schools. From UConn's perspective getting ECU over Memphis is much more beneficial.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Really? Didn't think so. But quick question are they allowing the sale of beer at college sporting events on campus? I'm with a buddy and he said wvu is selling beer at their stadium for football

Reaction Score
Memphis is terrible at football, but I think a Memphis/Louisville rivalry could be good for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom