Anyone else's ticket order get effed up? | The Boneyard

Anyone else's ticket order get effed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How long does it typically take to correct their mistake?

Reaction Score
I asked to go down in rows as far as possible this year (I have requested and sat in the same seats since 2003), and when my tickets came, I got the same seats. I was very perplexed because of the the amount of points I had and how much I gave in donations this year. In addition, I got a parking pass upgrade too. I called the ticket office to asking about the possibility of changing the parking pass and why I did not move up in rows and kept the same seats. Keep in mind I worked in ticket office/sales office selling season tickets when I was a student, so I know how the allocation works and how it translates to seat location. I asked the girl on the phone to look into this situation.

After about a 4 minutes, she gets back on the phone. She tells me I have no idea why you did not move down in rows while maintain your seats request of 1,2,3. (My seats since 2003: section 241 row 20). She goes on to say, your points should have put you 20 or more rows down. I reply, 20 rows or more down would have been in the 1st row 241 or the section directly below. I'm like this is not acceptable, give me any section on the 35 yd line and the lowest as possible. The best they can offer is five rows down. I am 241 row 15 seats 1,2,3. Of course the seats will be good, but knowing someone screwed up my seat request and I should have been a way better spot is effed up beyond believe. Everytime I have to walk up the stadium stairs I get to see the people in my seats. Just great.

Reaction Score
I asked to go down in rows as far as possible this year (I have requested and sat in the same seats since 2003), and when my tickets came, I got the same seats. I was very perplexed because of the the amount of points I had and how much I gave in donations this year. In addition, I got a parking pass upgrade too. I called the ticket office to asking about the possibility of changing the parking pass and why I did not move up in rows and kept the same seats. Keep in mind I worked in ticket office/sales office selling season tickets when I was a student, so I know how the allocation works and how it translates to seat location. I asked the girl on the phone to look into this situation.

After about a 4 minutes, she gets back on the phone. She tells me I have no idea why you did not move down in rows while maintain your seats request of 1,2,3. (My seats since 2003: section 241 row 20). She goes on to say, your points should have put you 20 or more rows down. I reply, 20 rows or more down would have been in the 1st row 241 or the section directly below. I'm like this is not acceptable, give me any section on the 35 yd line and the lowest as possible. The best they can offer is five rows down. I am 241 row 15 seats 1,2,3. Of course the seats will be good, but knowing someone screwed up my seat request and I should have been a way better spot is effed up beyond believe. Everytime I have to walk up the stadium stairs I get to see the people in my seats. Just great.
That is total BS on the part of the ticket office. I have a similar situation (maybe not as bad). We have been in section 226 with 4 tickets for the last 9 years. Each 3 year commitment period we moved down about 10 rows. Last year we were in section 226 row 3. So this year we order 6 tickets. I'm figuring at worst we stay in the same seats, but I really taught we would be placed somewhere in the 100's section. We do get 1 row lower ( row 2) but we are moved 1 section over to 227, which is closer to the goal line. I know if this is my biggest problem in life I should not complain, but i just don't get it. I know it probably won't help but i am going to call them tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Brian, just wondering if you can add any insight as to how the tickets are allocated based on your experience in the ticket office. I'm just interested in what goes on behind the scenes and what their thought process is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom