Anyone else really like our bracket? | The Boneyard

Anyone else really like our bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After getting over the fact that we are seeded 7 and the American as a whole got screwed over, when looking at our bracket I really like where we are, for a few reasons:

1. We are in the East

2. St. Joes is a very winnable game

3. Nova is the weakest 2 seed, and I actually would rather play them than most 3 and 4 seeds

4. If we get to the sweet 16 we get to play in the Garden aka our home court ( I don't want to look too far but a UNC v. Uconn sweet sixteen would be awesome)

5. The 1 seed in the East is not named Arizona or Florida

Thank you committee for being so inept that even when you try to screw us over you fail!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I may drive the 6 1/2 hours to Buffalo. I hope Olander is back. I have a feeling his tourney experience and intangibles could be big.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Huge disrespect with the #7 seed and I agree with all the comments about getting out of the AAC.

BUT......If playing two Philly schools in Buffalo gives us advance to get to MSG, I'll take it.

Being ticked off about conference respect/seeding but being pleased with path through this year's bracket isn't mutually exclusive.

Reaction Score
Not really afraid until ISU. They are damn good. But love our chances for a sweet 16. And, anything more is gravy and will do our program good. Have to stay modest against a good St Joes and Nova team with a lot of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom