Anyone Else Notice? | The Boneyard

Anyone Else Notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yesterday in the second half of the second half - and I kick myself for erasing the game before I went back again to this - the predominantly bench line up was running half court offense and everyone was on the left side of the court; it looked pretty congested and they turned it over. It was so different I was wondering for a few seconds if we were playing with 4 players! Kicking myself for erasing, 'cuz I would love to know how that developed. Can anyone else shed light on that?

Reaction Score
ROCK: can't help you with that specific, but there is a re-run of the entire game coming up on SNY in a day or so.....scroll thru the menu ......think it is prob Tuesday evening. Hope that will get you to the sequence you discuss.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thanks wins, it is 3pm ET today. I have depressed the record button!

Reaction Score
I didn't think it was too bad. They were trying to get Courtney and the bench players some baskets. Gabby was getting some buckets. Geno didn't seem upset when he came off the court. I'll look again.

Reaction Score
I watched again and didn't see it. Do you have a time hack?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It was just one play, but it caught my eye as being so unusual. have recorded it again and will try to get a time of play on it tonight.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
You had 4 players on the floor who've all had limited playing time, especially Courtney Ekmark whose just coming back from an injury, and probably no time playing together as a unit. There are going to be some mishaps, you can't realistically expect them to be as sharp as the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom