Anyone else notice Randle smacking Giffey in the face the other night? | The Boneyard

Anyone else notice Randle smacking Giffey in the face the other night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
25 seconds before halftime, right in front of the ref, Randle basically lands a hammer fist to Giffey's mouth. Giffey stood there checking for blood and looked at the ref like how did you not see that?

I noticed Randle was doing the same thing vs Wisconsin. Basically flailing his arms and making contact with the face of Wisconsin players. The way he does it makes it look like it could be inadvertent but IMO he's a cheap shot artist.

Reaction Score
He smacked Boat in the face with a forearm as well. Would have broke my neck.

Reaction Score
25 seconds before halftime, right in front of the ref, Randle basically lands a hammer fist to Giffey's mouth. Giffey stood there checking for blood and looked at the ref like how did you not see that?

I noticed Randle was doing the same thing vs Wisconsin. Basically flailing his arms and making contact with the face of Wisconsin players. The way he does it makes it look like it could be inadvertent but IMO he's a cheap shot artist.

Heck of a username

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Not to mention the refs letting him put his shoulder down and go bull-in-a-china-shop over our guys all night with no calls.

Reaction Score
Not to mention the refs letting him put his shoulder down and go bull-in-a-china-shop over our guys all night with no calls.
He's ready for the NBA. You know, the ever so popular play where the offensive guy runs full speed into a defender and the foul is called on the defender.

Reaction Score
Randle is a punk
No he just knows how to wake a team up. Basketball ain't a fairy sport, as there are things going on that people don't see. Its a tough game, and a little flailing slap doesn't stop our Hungry Huskies, only makes them hungrier. It really proved our toughness.

Reaction Score
He's ready for the NBA. You know, the ever so popular play where the offensive guy runs full speed into a defender and the foul is called on the defender.

Just depends on the defender's positioning, but he was knocking Giffey into the basket stanchion and they didn't call anything. That much contact has to be SOMETHING.

Reaction Score
The Louisville game thread noticed - we spoke of it for a while, so reminiscent of Harrell's 4th foul with Randle slewing his hands out in mock flop smacking Trez and getting a foul call. Those guys used some of the most old fashioned dirty tricks in the game.

Reaction Score
I would estimate that about 25% of all defensive fouls occur on contact initiated by the offensive player. This needs to be a Point of Emphasis for officials or the practice will continue. IMO, it should be a no call, or an Offensive Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom