Anyone else not have SNY? | The Boneyard

Anyone else not have SNY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Winter break when I'm home I don't get SNY, any websites that consistently stream games?

Reaction Score
Get Direct, they have it. Dish did not negotiate to renew or have failed. I switched in the early fall as I saw the handwriting on the wall. The biggest negative for me and it was a big one was losing all my games the Big East tourney and of course the NCAA . Used to love to watch this now and again. Waiting for some of the games to be rebroadcast on ESPN during the year. Loved the end of the Ariz. game as they had the ball an"for the win---n0, for the win---no, Uconn wins , Uconn wins. Anyway sorry kid. Go to a sports bar.

Reaction Score
With some googling, I found this.
Disclaimer: I have no idea if this website works, is the correct SNY channel, is filled with surveys, will be live for the games, etc. Use at your own risk.
http://www.freedocast.com/cms322

If you're lucky, maybe someone can post a working link nearer to game times. There seems to be some games that show up on justin.tv or vipbox.tv, but I have a feeling those are ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU generally.

All else fails, there is the online radio feed at the WTIC website.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
With some googling, I found this.
Disclaimer: I have no idea if this website works, is the correct SNY channel, is filled with surveys, will be live for the games, etc. Use at your own risk.
http://www.freedocast.com/cms322

If you're lucky, maybe someone can post a working link nearer to game times. There seems to be some games that show up on justin.tv or vipbox.tv, but I have a feeling those are ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU generally.

All else fails, there is the online radio feed at the WTIC website.

Seems like it should work, I'll give it a try this weekend for Holy Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69