Anyone else need a win tonight? | The Boneyard

Anyone else need a win tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I mean really need a win. Our two losses this year were a like a kick in the balls. The questionable play calling, and craptastic play from behind center... then defection by Pitt and 'Cuse... Big 12 staying together...Navy turning us down... the sinking realization that if it can be f-d up mariantto will do it!

I just really need a win tonight.

Reaction Score
Even destruction won't make me feel better. Its like beating up a 10 year old. Beat up WVU? That would make me feel better.

Reaction Score
Even destruction won't make me feel better. Its like beating up a 10 year old. Beat up WVU? That would make me feel better.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a blowout, but I would also like to see some progress from our offense. Show the fans you are learning from the mistakes. This includes the coaching staff. McCoombs, run inside, don't bounce everything outside. Shoemate, hold onto the ball. Nebrich, relax. Have faith in your O Line and don't get happy feet. McEntee, know where the protection is so you know where the free defender will be. McCummings, take a little off on the short throws. And receivers - BLOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom