anyone else hoping to play Kentucky next season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

anyone else hoping to play Kentucky next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm hoping to see a PC vs UConn game next year
Cotton, Dunn, Ledo and batts
Vs.
Napier, Boat, Calhoun, Daniels

Before or after our matchup with uk at the barclays

D

Deleted member 3149

I do not say this in jealousy at all.......I like the kids we get and become a fan of them as much as UConn itself. I admit Andre was not a real Husky to me....good kid but left abruptly. How much fun can it be as a fan at UK and Calipari's one and done routine? Win or not, it can't be the same!
As a fan, how can you develop passion for your team. I feel like I've been watching Shabazz, Ryan and DeAndre grow over the past few years. To me, that's what being a fan is all about. Sure, Anthony Davis and MKG go to UK and win them a championship, but then the next year they had a fear of the unknown. And sure enough, they lost in the first round of the NIT. We're lucky to have a program where players come in, develop into NBA players, and gradually win us championships.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping to see a PC vs UConn game next year
Cotton, Dunn, Ledo and batts
Vs.
Napier, Boat, Calhoun, Daniels

Before or after our matchup with uk at the barclays
Speaking of Ledo, what's the scuttlebut over there regarding his future/non future in Providence?
I don't know how UConn will schedule former Big East opponents in the future. Judging how we play our old Yankee conference opponents, in FB & hoops, is we rotate each team every year. My guess is from the C-7 only PC, St. Johns, Villanova & Georgetown would be desired opponents. Naturally, St. John's would be most desirable because of the NYC talent and a chance to play in the Garden.
I do know talks (prelim) with Syracuse are in progress. I would think Pitt & Louisville would be most desirable. BC has been missing (to say the least) from our schedule. We will be involved with them & Indiana and another team in the Garden this Dec.

Reaction Score
As a fan, how can you develop passion for your team. I feel like I've been watching Shabazz, Ryan and DeAndre grow over the past few years. To me, that's what being a fan is all about. Sure, Anthony Davis and MKG go to UK and win them a championship, but then the next year they had a fear of the unknown. And sure enough, they lost in the first round of the NIT. We're lucky to have a program where players come in, develop into NBA players, and gradually win us championships.

Agree. Huskie fans do not need a program to identify who is on the court. Part of the enjoyment is watching players mature, develop and improve. Hard to do with a new top-7 every year. Last time I checked UK's one-and-done program since the squid arrived - 1 NC. In same period of time UConn - 1 NC.

Reaction Score
Somebody explain to me why I'm banned from the Providence message board despite never having posted there, yet this dude Sean is allowed to take pot shot after pot shot at the UConn program and he's still posting here.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Somebody explain to me why I'm banned from the Providence message board despite never having posted there, yet this dude Sean is allowed to take pot shot after pot shot at the UConn program and he's still posting here.

We are more tolerate than the PC

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The mindset/personality of the run of the mill PC fan (there aren't many of them by the way) is very similar to that of a thirteen year old girl who dreams of being part of the cool kids clique one day.

Reaction Score
Pl

Plenty of fans from other programs: including deep, fishy, Alexd and others.
Must be a YOU problem

Reaction Score
Most of what he posts aren't bannable offenses. He's just really annoying though.

Reaction Score
Would love to see the matchup. Honestly, I hope they get Wiggins so we can beat the best recruiting class of all time. This would be one of the most electric games we've ever seen. May even be cooler than the Kemba/J.Wall matchup in 2009-2010 season.

Bazz and Boat against the Harrison twins would be insane.
Not to mention, Deandre and James Young/Alex Poythress going at it would be so cool as well.

If Poythress/Goodwin leave I think Wiggins heads to Kentucky forming another national power (close as it is but with Wiggins DAMN!). His Kentucky decision most likely depends on those two and to a lesser degree Cauley Stein. I hope he picks Florida State.

Reaction Score
Pretty funny to say that the women are going to be playing Kentucky in the Elite 8.

Reaction Score
Pl

Plenty of fans from other programs: including deep, fishy, Alexd and others.
Must be a YOU problem

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever posted there. I came over after the UConn/Providence game a few weeks ago to say good game, wish them luck in the future, etc. But it said my membership had been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom