Anyone else feel that | The Boneyard

Anyone else feel that

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We got Ollie as the head coach at the right time... The guy just oozes class and swag, killing it on the recruiting trail and won a NC his first full year... I feel we got the right coach in Ollie at the right time as other schools are still trying to find the right coach, UCLA, Indiana, etc... Some are going to need replacements soon, Does anyone know anything about coach Ks replacement or if they even have one? Or Boeheims, his assistant is supposed to be but read he has offers from other schools, Cal- who knows what he's going to do year to year, Roy have a replacement? Or will his lack of production with all those mickey d's give him the boot? I think Ollie will be even more of a household name, pushing aside the previously mentioned coaches even if they're still coaching

Reaction Score
I feel that UCONN should pay JC into next century. In hindsight, he is underpaid during his tenure @Uconn.
He has the balls and vision to hand the KEYS to the program he has built over to Ollie. The move has been so brilliant that UCONN has completed the HC transition way ahead of other renowned MBB programs such as Dook, Cuse and UNC, and won a National Champ along the way.

"NOT a dime back!!!"

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
i
I feel that UCONN should pay JC into next century. In hindsight, he is underpaid during his tenure @Uconn.
He has the balls and vision to hand the KEYS to the program he has built over to Ollie. The move has been so brilliant that UCONN has completed the HC transition way ahead of other renowned MBB programs such as Dook, Cuse and UNC, and won a National Champ along the way.

"NOT a dime back!!!"
I was gonna write a response, but who could top this^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member