Anyone Else a Little Excited? | The Boneyard

Anyone Else a Little Excited?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Maybe it is because I am drunk, and I am an optimistic when I drink, but I think tonight is the night we start turning a corner and distancing ourselves from the Edsall/Diaco/P stink.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
I was excited watching until Tyler Phommachanh went down! Our FG squad is crushing it right now though. Nice to see points on the board. It’s nice to see a new level of confidence in the team. I think this is an important step forward and Spanos has a lot to do with it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was excited watching until Tyler Phommachanh went down! Our FG squad is crushing it right now though. Nice to see points on the board. It’s nice to see a new level of confidence in the team. I think this is an important step forward and Spanos has a lot to do with it.
Well, if range is not 80 yards, no more FG's

Reaction Score
I have in-laws over and can’t watch, how bad?

Offense has more or less ground to a halt. Best play since Tyler Phommachanh went out was a pick that was then fumbled back to the Husky offense.

Defense has the feeling of your "oh no here we go again since his injury.

Team is still in it.. but they need a spark badly.... Carter now down injured as well.

Reaction Score
Well at least we proved that when healthy we completely own the SEC

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
I have in-laws over and can’t watch, how bad?
He came back out to the feel out of game gear and is on crutches with a large leg brace. I think that’s all we know at the present time. Hoping it’s not a ligamentous injury. I missed the play because I was putting my daughter to bed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom