Anyone catch KO on TIC last night? | The Boneyard

Anyone catch KO on TIC last night?

Reaction Score
Anyone catch KO on TIC last night? I missed it, just wondering if he had anything interesting to say.

Reaction Score
Anyone catch KO on TIC last night? I missed it, just wondering if he had anything interesting to say.
do u mean wtic radio? missed him.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Silly me, I thought this thread had potential, was hoping to get some insight

Nice try OP

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He answered my questions, so there's that!

I asked if anyone was going to be redshirted this year...he said no one will be redshirted this season.

I asked about what his plans were as far rotations going forward given high variance in minutes for each player to date...he did not give any specifics but did say that he is trying different combinations to see what works early in the season and there will be a point where he needs to pin down a rotation and he's looking for guys right now to separate themselves.

At the same time he cites it's been tough with the bigs because they keep getting in foul trouble thus making it hard to find a rotation.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He answered my questions, so there's that!

I asked if anyone was going to be redshirted this year...he said no one will be redshirted this season.

I asked about what his plans were as far rotations going forward given high variance in minutes for each player to date...he did not give any specifics but did say that he is trying different combinations to see what works early in the season and there will be a point where he needs to pin down a rotation and he's looking for guys right now to separate themselves.

At the same time he cites it's been tough with the bigs because they keep getting in foul trouble thus making it hard to find a rotation.

That strikes me as a very true and honest answer to the latter question. He was also without Cobb for a few games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom