Anybody watching The Americans? | The Boneyard

Anybody watching The Americans?

Reaction Score
I have the season recording on my dvr, but i struggled to get through the pilot episode and haven't watched a second episode. Now they're starting to pile up and I'm wondering if it's worth giving it another chance or should i free up the dvr space. I typically enjoy the FX shows, but I'm not so sure about this one. Anyone been watching that thinks it's wothwhile?

Reaction Score
I am enjoying the series and it has been renewed for another season so they can play the story out. Give it a shot

Reaction Score
I am enjoying the series and it has been renewed for another season so they can play the story out. Give it a shot

OK, I'll give it another chance. I don't have much on the agenda for this weekend, so maybe a The Americans marathon is what's in order.

Reaction Score
OK, I'll give it another chance. I don't have much on the agenda for this weekend, so maybe a The Americans marathon is what's in order.

Friday night. No way I stay up because I have a race in the morning, but the DVR is set.

I watched Episode 5 last night. Seems like it is OK, but something was missing. Keri Russell's character is a bad ass though.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I enjoy it. Not amazing but it's entertaining. Keri Russell has been decent but Matthew Rhys has been excellent IMO.

Reaction Score
I am loving this show. Anyone catch the Season Finale?

The nice thing about this show is that the '80s are so sufficiently distant that I don't feel compelled to pick a side and you can just enjoy the characters. I think the acting is fantastic. Keri Russell should win some awards for that role.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed the season and am really looking forward to next season. A show like The Following had more buzz to start but became so ridiculous I stopped watching. This one was solid all the way through.

Reaction Score
Anybody even watch through this series? I just finished the finale this week and the show is exceptional. The best show I have watched this year. The weakest part was the first chunk of S5 but S6 was phenomenal throughout.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yes, I loved the show.

The scene on the train was fantastic. I really thought they were going to get caught; at least one of them. Then the tension dissipates, and the train leaves the station...and you see Paige standing on the platform. Brutal stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom