Anybody Notice….. | The Boneyard

Anybody Notice…..

Reaction Score
….that The Super Bowl Logo this year is purple and red—Ravens and 49ers colors? What’s that about? Do the two top seeds always have their colors represented on the logo? Is it mere coincidence? Wishful thinking? A mischievous staffer? Or something more?
IMG_6685.jpeg

Reaction Score
No attack at the op but I thought more interesting was the Lions Ifeatu Melifonwu the younger brother of our Obi might be interesting.
Absolutely could care less about the color of television advertising. This is a Dear Amy question more than anything sports.

Reaction Score
And this is why conspiracy theories are alive and well in America.

I believe it was a deep state XFL staffer that infiltrated the NFL to make it look like winners are predetermined in the NFL.

The Buffalo kicker must have been a crisis actor.

Reaction Score
You want a conspiracy theory. The NFL is trying like hell to get Taylor Swift to the Super Bowl to improve their TV ratings!

Reaction Score
You want a conspiracy theory. The NFL is trying like hell to get Taylor Swift to the Super Bowl to improve their TV ratings!
While I cannot argue your theory I can somewhat disagree but understand how some see her jumping around in a booth as getting ratings. Personally not a reason for anyone to tune into a football game to see Taylor cheering.
Me thinks if the NFL wanted ratings from non football fans she will be singing The Nation Anthem or doing the half time show. ;)

Reaction Score
I’ll go the other way with your conspiracy theories. Travis Kelce needs to drop a few passes or fumble once or twice causing the Chiefs to lose to the Ravens this coming weekend, allowing Travis to join Taylor in Tokyo the week leading up to the Super Bowl. Her tour de-starts that week and I believe she’s performing 5 nights in a row finishing up Super Bowl Eve, before moving on to Australia. I know this not as a super fan, but as Dad who’s daughter will be attending one of the Tokyo shows.

Reaction Score
I’ll go the other way with your conspiracy theories. Travis Kelce needs to drop a few passes or fumble once or twice causing the Chiefs to lose to the Ravens this coming weekend, allowing Travis to join Taylor in Tokyo the week leading up to the Super Bowl. Her tour de-starts that week and I believe she’s performing 5 nights in a row finishing up Super Bowl Eve, before moving on to Australia. I know this not as a super fan, but as Dad who’s daughter will be attending one of the Tokyo shows.
Both could be true. The NFL wants one thing. Swift wants another. Only one can win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom