Anybody know anything about Anthony Mascucci DB from ND West Haven? | The Boneyard

Anybody know anything about Anthony Mascucci DB from ND West Haven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I typed in UConn football on Twitter, and stumbled upon his page stating he received a UConn offer on or around 12/16/11. I think he is a class of 13 kid, which make his Youtube highlights linked below from his sophomore year. I was looking for the thread with CT prospects but couldn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iulvMTdGI8

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
"It has been a dream of mine since I was little to walk out of the tunnel as a UConn football player.. Today I was blessed with that opportunity! So grateful" dec 16th..
don't know much, haven't seen the name before. he was all def 1st team for SBP's blog this year in the scc as a LB. I would think he would be a db/s at the next level, 5'10 190 right now. he also plays baseball at ndwh.
great find noeynox!

edit- was told he has been to Jack Cochrans The Program1. maybe that connection is already paying off for P and the staff?!?! i know other top ct guys like boeing have been apart of that also.

other ct stuff(d3) i read off twitter yesterday
-Norwalk TE Gil Araujo will be joining Milano(New Canaan) at Middlebury & New Canaan receiver Patrick Newton to Trinity.

Reaction Score
Some great tradition out of NDWH. NFL players like John Moffitt (current), Brad Listorti (2000s) and Tarek Saleh (1990s), and NFL All-Pros like Nick Pietrosante (50s) and Tom Condon (70s/80s).

Reaction Score
"It has been a dream of mine since I was little to walk out of the tunnel as a UConn football player."

Love to hear quotes like this from CT kids. We are getting to the point (believe it or not) where kids will not remember UConn playing in Memorial Stadium. The only thing they know is Big East and Rentschler Field.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he is a Senior this year so I don't believe he is a 2013 recruit.

Other then that, don't know much about him besides that they listed him on roster as 5'11, 180 lbs, Linebacker.

I'm assuming if he has good speed (4.5) with that size he would be a safety in college.

But deffintaley congrats to the young man on his scholarship and good luck.

Reaction Score
With that speed sounds like another Nick Williams in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom