Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 62 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
All this crow talk has me thinking about being a little boy living in a 3 family house in little italy. great grandma lived on the top level with a beautiful perch. she kept bird traps up there to catch the local pidgeons. Yes, I said pidgeons.

They would end up in her famous "sunday sauce" (gravy) and I can still picture the legs and toes sticking up and out of the pot.

True story. don't knock it till you've tried it...:eek:
sureyou-had-me.jpg

Reaction Score
Seeing that we are closing in on 150,000 views, and this after she's already committed to UConn, I propose we keep this thread going until she ends her college career in Spring 2021, and see if we can get to 1,000,000!
I absolutely agree. But why settle at just 1 million? The sky's the limit. Imagine, for example, the number of views following posts about how wise (or unwise) she was in retrospect in selecting Uconn.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
everything I see has her going left or using the left hand

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
everything I see has her going left or using the left hand
She's going to be hard to defend. ;)

She popped the balloons and signed her LOI with her right hand. She also shoots jumpers and FTs with her right hand.

She's not Maya but she looks like a cross between Maya and Jewell.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
My speculation remains the same. She is waiting to signing day so she can have a big, televised, spectacle. Maybe she will do the "pick the hat" thing. Whatever. I would be shocked if Geno hasn't told her we are no longer interested. Let her go to ND and ruin their chemistry.

i hope she is happy in her choice but i no longer want her here either. Certain things are red flags to me so i hope we part ways amicably.

The more I think about it I think you are right about her going to Texas. This is just my opinion but I think she may be too concerned with individual stats and accolades to be the right fit for UConn. .

I knew it. She delayed so she could hold a spectacle. Shocking. Not.
Good luck with those egos ND..
Well I found 3, there could be more in other threads or I probably missed a couple here. So we have at least Paesano, uconnever, and TitleTown to beat on for the next 4 years. :D

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
where is the picture of all the 2017 recruits together... on their visit to UConn?

Reaction Score
If someone told me that Andra and Lexi were sisters, it would be believable. Ironic, in that Lexi does in fact have a sister who very much resembles her.
I predict they will all 3 be at UCONN together during Lexi's and Andra's senior year.

Reaction Score
Mykala Coombs looks taller than her advertised height. :oops:
She's supposed to be 3" shorter than MW. They're standing right together and Coombs's waist and shoulders look like they could be about 2-1/2 or 3" lower than Walker's. ??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She's supposed to be 3" shorter than MW. They're standing right together and Coombs's waist and shoulders look like they could be about 2-1/2 or 3" lower than Walker's. ??

Ah, j66 ... every group picture needs a height question. I was just keeping tradition alive! Plus MW's right shoulder is raised and her left is lowered and she is leaning in and the sun at 1:15 PM in Storrs ....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
How tall is Megatron? She dunked last week.

She's at least 6'0" and may be 6'1". I'll ask her when I see her. ;)

Reaction Score
I know some folks here are looking to increase the ultimate head count but I ask you.........is it time to put this thread to bed yet?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
suit them all up on the football team..... they need all the help they can get :D Not like they can do any worse :cool:

Could hardly do worse than those Dookies of yours who generously gave up a whopping 56 points to Pitt :D on Saturday.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom