Anybody have any faith in this??? | The Boneyard

Anybody have any faith in this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
@MHver3: Musical chairs may not be done for the day. Uconn to ACC?

Reaction Score
I think it happens eventually, but no, I don't have faith in that tweet.

MHver3 is a duck*tard.

Reaction Score
Is anything possible in realignment? heck yes. Does anyone here actually "have any faith" in anything MHver3 says? LMFAO.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I just spilled tea on the floor. It said UConn to the B!G. I think the tea leaves have a better argument for themselves than that twit who tweets.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Lol the wvu board has a guy saying uconn and UVA to b1g is a done deal.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
MHver3 was giving hourly updates of the Big East meetings yesterday but failed to realize ECU and Tulane were getting invited to the Big East. Good stuff.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Lol the wvu board has a guy saying uconn and UVA to b1g is a done deal.

Fwiw (nothing) the guy who started the thread a few days ago was also the one to come back and confirm it. Couple that with the UVA bot and it's at least plausible from a timing perspective. #DareToDream

Reaction Score
MHver3 was giving hourly updates of the Big East meetings yesterday but failed to realize ECU and Tulane were getting invited to the Big East. Good stuff.
It's only got legs if some obscure radio station in MD reports it... Otherwise it's complete Horse ...

Reaction Score
If the question is do I believe it because MHver3 says it, no. If the question is do I think that such an announcement is possible or this is a likely outcome, I do. Despite all the stuff flying around, if I had to bet on an outcome, I'd bet on UConn to the ACC sometime in the next 5-7 days. Most likely a leak of some sort or some type of "unofficial announcement" on Thursday or Friday and confirmation on Saturday during or after the ACC Championship game.

Reaction Score
If the question is do I believe it because MHver3 says it, no. If the question is do I think that such an announcement is possible or this is a likely outcome, I do. Despite all the stuff flying around, if I had to bet on an outcome, I'd bet on UConn to the ACC sometime in the next 5-7 days. Most likely a leak of some sort or some type of "unofficial announcement" on Thursday or Friday and confirmation on Saturday during or after the ACC Championship game.

Knowing ESPN, would not surprise me if they broke the story during the Louisville Rutgers game Thursday night. Especially if it's a good game. Nothing like ESPN taking one last dump on our conference before it blows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom