Anybody else kind of miss Phil Nolan? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anybody else kind of miss Phil Nolan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yess I see Phil being good for this freeze frame mannequin challenge phenomenon going around. Keeping the losers team loose.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Without reading this thread, no I don't miss Phil. He was as bad as Facey is currently.

Reaction Score
outside of Brimah's defensive presence, our front court play makes me appreciate Nolan's efforts a bit more. At least he was good for a charge or two, effort and desire to establish post position and call for the ball down low (despite what usually ensued), and visible effort on the glass

Nothing against Nolan but if the topic is missing someone, I miss Jim Calhoun....:( :mad: :mad:
Just my opinion but he would have won both of these very winnable early season games. The team would have been better prepared, there would have been a early yank or two. This along with some serious F- bombs, spittle and foot stomping that would put the Celtic Dancers to shame. ..:D Embarrassing for the nuns in the first few rows but they loved the W's....;)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Phil was very good at certain things and his specific skills fit the need of the 2014 team very well. He was able to guard bigs on the perimeter pretty well, played positional defense well, and could set some screens without running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom