Anybody else concerned about Baylor? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anybody else concerned about Baylor?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Playing Miss. State will be like playing Baylor but without the home crowd. I still don't know how they will guard the 6'7" monster but I suspect our guards will be equally tough to guard for them. This will come down to possessions. Will the refs let Miss. State hack our girls to death and, if so, will we turn the ball over? That is it. If the number of shots attempted are within 10, UConn wins.
So what are you saying, Nat will see some time? Neither of MSS bigs run the floor well, don't box out well, have poor footwork on offense and defense, and during the Baylor game were consistently beaten down the floor by Brown. I ain't sceerd.

But whoever overlooks Oregon does so at their own peril. Geno's teams overlook no one.

Reaction Score
We need to beat Oregon first. That is not a foregone conclusion.
Yeah, it is. No way will they play that out of their minds again. They are playing UConn in CT and Geno is a WAY better coach than the Maryland coach. Not even the same galaxy. Cinderella gets her backside kicked all they way back to Nike-land.

I also say that FSU beats South Carolina and then they beat Stanford but FSU is not our biggest worry. Miss State is a much bigger concern due to matchup problems. If the refs screw us or our girls have a cold shooting night or both, we can lose THAT game. THAT game was always going to be the national championship game whether it was Baylor or Miss State.

Reaction Score
So what are you saying, Nat will see some time? Neither of MSS bigs run the floor well, don't box out well, have poor footwork on offense and defense, and during the Baylor game were consistently beaten down the floor by Brown. I ain't sceerd.

But whoever overlooks Oregon does so at their own peril. Geno's teams overlook no one.
No idea. Geno knows better. Maybe he will go with speed due to our advantage there and really exploit their weakness. Or, maybe, he will put Butler in there for defense if he doesn't think anyone else can stop the BIG girl. The problem with Butler is that she is slow too. I was really hoping to see an improvement in conditioning with her over the off-season but I didn't and maybe that is why she isn't playing as much as she could be.

Reaction Score
I see an improvement in Butlers conditioning. But being in better shape isn't going to necessarily translate to being faster. She does appear quicker though, in her moves.

Reaction Score
I see an improvement in Butlers conditioning. But being in better shape isn't going to necessarily translate to being faster. She does appear quicker though, in her moves.
Did you see an improvement in Kaleena's conditioning over her four years too?

Reaction Score
037966ffa868ceb366e3ae467b397cd3.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom