Anybody else catch Bridgewater's performance today? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anybody else catch Bridgewater's performance today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And what exactly has Clint Hurtt done wrong? He was absolved of any wrongdoing at Miami and there isn't a single credible accusation that he's ever cheated while at Louisville. You guys can point fingers all you like but Strong wouldn't keep a guy on staff if he was blatantly breaking rules left and right. And this is coming from a fanbase whose basketball program was banned from the postseason last year.

Glass houses, people.

Absolved of wrong doing? Huh? NCAA hasn't rule yet.

Let me help you out about louisville's dirty, lying coach:

It is alleged that Clint Hurtt, former assistant football coach, violated the principles of ethical conduct when he failed to deport himself in accordance with generally recognized high standards of honest and sportsmanship…” the allegations stated, saying Hurtt “provided improper inducements” to three recruits and “arranged for the provision of improper inducements and benefits from Nevin Shapiro...” to four recruits and three football players.

Specifically, Hurtt:

• Between 2008 and the Fall of 2009 allegedly provided impermissible meals, transportation and lodging to three recruits, and “further, knowingly provided impermissible inducements and benefits when he arranged for Shapiro to pay for the meals” of four recruits and three players.

During his Nov. 3, 2011 interview with the NCAA, allegedly lied about providing those meals, transportation and lodging. “Hurtt’s statements were in direct contradiction to information provided” by the recruits.

Reaction Score
And what exactly has Clint Hurtt done wrong? He was absolved of any wrongdoing at Miami and there isn't a single credible accusation that he's ever cheated while at Louisville. You guys can point fingers all you like but Strong wouldn't keep a guy on staff if he was blatantly breaking rules left and right. And this is coming from a fanbase whose basketball program was banned from the postseason last year.

Glass houses, people.

UConn wasn't banned for cheating. They were banned for NOT cheating. We could have done what they do in the ACC, phony courses.

I'm not following the Hurtt stuff too closely. I thought the NCAA hadn't ruled yet. I also thought the NCAA was in possession of a check from Hurtt's bank account to Shapiro.

EDIT: just looked it up, Hurtt was accused of lying to the NCAA in the late Spring. He returned to UL, but his case is still pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom