Any Yarders going to South Bend? | The Boneyard

Any Yarders going to South Bend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will be visiting my sister in Chicago and we are going to drive in for the game. Should be a great atmosphere and contest with bragging rights and an early inside track to the BE Title and #1 NCAA tournament seed on the line. If Dolson can get Peters fired up and in foul trouble, I like the Huskies chances, especially since UConn is a slightly superior three-point shooting team and a significantly superior defensive team when considering opponents shooting percentage.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I will be visiting my sister in Chicago and we are going to drive in for the game. Should be a great atmosphere and contest with bragging rights and an early inside track to the BE Title and #1 NCAA tournament seed on the line. If Dolson can get Peters fired up and in foul trouble, I like the Huskies chances, especially since UConn is a slightly superior three-point shooting team and a significantly superior defensive team when considering opponents shooting percentage.
UConn doesnt want to get Peters fired up but I agree they need to get her in foul trouble!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
DC, depends on what one means by fired up. In the past Peters has been susceptible to foolish fouls in spurts when fired up and emotional. Fired up and over emotional is a bad thing, fired up and focused is a good thing for a player.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DC, depends on what one means by fired up. In the past Peters has been susceptible to foolish fouls in spurts when fired up and emotional. Fired up and over emotional is a bad thing, fired up and focused is a good thing for a player.
thanks for enlightening me

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Just pointing out you and Stray Cat seemed to be working off different definitions.

Reaction Score
Decided to drive to South Bend tonight...would like to find out where the team is staying and buy Geno a drink/shot? Any ideas on what hotel the team is staying at or what Geno's drink of choice is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom