Any word on Whaley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any word on Whaley

Reaction Score
Plays 43 minutes and nearly faints due to standing up too quickly.

All I need is 10 minutes on the crapper and it can happen to me.
It happens to everyone and nothing to worry about for Whaley.

Reaction Score
I’m guessing it was dehydration. His shorts were soaking wet.
So he has the same problem as Jim Boeheim?

1637817756680.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You're all cleaned out. Hopefully you got a good test result.

Stand up. Nothing left to come out.
Well, maybe a glove or a camera or something.

Reaction Score
Saw him walking through back to his room and he looked fine. I didn’t talk to him but he was smiling and stopped to take a pic with a family. Andre had ice on his knee and Tyrese looked like his arm was wrapped. Playing a physical double overtime game on the 1st of 3 days in a row is not ideal but they are young and should be able to take it.

Reaction Score
These kids are very together and want to win badly. Can‘t keep them off the floor unless it was serious, especially in a tourney like this. Beautiful island, hotel setting, National tv exposure, this is what they look forward to all year.

Reaction Score
My experience is the prep the day before is by far the worst.
I had my last in my early 70’s and since I was on a ten year cycle , I will be too old for another.
My mom’s twin brother died of colon cancer so I‘ve had three
The colonoscopy sure beats the alternative.I’ve seen it close up with my uncle and brother-in-law It’s an awful disease. . It is also preventable with testing and polyp removal.
If your over 45 I would recommend one.
I learned a long time ago it’s a waste of time and a stress creator worrying about things you can’t control but it’s stupid not taking advantage of the things you can control.
I used to work in colorectal surgery (as a consultant). I was in the room for the cases. It's a surgery. Rim shot. But seriously, this man is spot on. We need to catch it early. I now work in breast cancer reconstruction. Mammograms are just as important. Make sure the women in your life get them, and get them early and routinely. We can beat that disease if we catch it early.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I enjoy my colonoscopies. I leave feeling fresh.

Reaction Score
We get to finally see this starting line up with a shooter next to Sanogo. I’m assuming Polley starts

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That sounds like maybe it was a bit more than the initial statement?
Probably decided to do a full work up just to make sure. There’s no point in taking chances with it, even if the likelihood that it’s more than just dehydration it’s small.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow. No IW and maybe no Martin? Akok needs to play a lot today and come up huge. Hope he gets the start.

Reaction Score
Wow. No IW and maybe no Martin? Akok needs to play a lot today and come up huge. Hope he gets the start.
I don't see Reese missing this game. He'll tape it up and give it a go. He won't probably have a big offensive game, but he'll be there on the boards and defensive end

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom