...any word on Hyppolite? | The Boneyard

...any word on Hyppolite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Went back to read John Silver's blog, he had a line that if Hyppolite and Jerome Williams traveled Thursday, they would probably play Saturday. Haven't seen anything since (checked twitter), guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Courant reporting both got hurt in pratice yesterday. Sounds like travel or playing time are unlikely.

Reaction Score
I'm taking P's updates with a grain of salt - I'm guessing they both travel and dress on Saturday but don't play or play sparingly. We saw Shoemate go to Vandy (at "92-93%) and not play a down. Also went to Buffalo and played a handful of downs and catch 1 pass even though he was on the verge of a medical redshirt application.

It's nice to get more information than in years past but there's definitely some double talk here, probably to keep the opposition guessing.

Reaction Score
Courant reporting both got hurt in pratice yesterday. Sounds like travel or playing time are unlikely.

Can you provide a link? I didn't see any update except this one, which referenced SPRING practice:

"Pasqualoni said he wasn't sure if linebacker Jerome Williams or running back Martin Hyppolite would make the trip.
Both hurt a knee in spring practice and Pasqualoni wanted to get a final look at each player before making a decision. They've both practiced this week. "We'd have to be sure they can go in the game otherwise we wouldn't take them with us," Pasqualoni said. …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom