Any word on Erica McCall | The Boneyard

Any word on Erica McCall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has she been accepted for admissions to Stanford? Is there a timetable for her decision?

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I do not know about that, but, she is one of the kids that is going to the UNC camp this weekend, along with all the other 2013's that have already committed. FWIW

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I do not know about that, but, she is one of the kids that is going to the UNC camp this weekend, along with all the other 2013's that have already committed. FWIW

By the end of this weekend the UNC roster may have jumped to 25. Maybe they will have two teams: varsity and JV.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
By the end of this weekend the UNC roster may have jumped to 25. Maybe they will have two teams: varsity and JV.
The University of Northeast Carolina and the University of Northwest Carolina.

It'll give Triad double the rivalry. :D

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score

It'll give Triad double heartburn as well.:p

Reaction Score
We ought to settle this once and for all - which school is the most notorious for over-recruiting in wcbb, UNC or Louisvillle?

Reaction Score
We ought to settle this once and for all - which school is the most notorious for over-recruiting in wcbb, UNC or Louisvillle?

Aren't "once and for all" and the Boneyard mutually exclusive concepts?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Well I have enough hate in me to encompass 4 schools.... right now I got UNC, Maryland, and Tenn..... there is room for one more school.... so the Univ of Northwest Carolina can fit right in :p

It'll give Triad double heartburn as well.:p

If I can eat 1/2 cheeseburgers ... fries.... and chicken wings at 4am...... without getting heartburn.... then I aint worried bout no heartburn related to who else UNC snags :D

unless they sign Mercedes Russell

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
"unless they sign Mercedes Russell"
I saw that, Triad! There is no way they have room unless they hire some people to make their existing players disappear. Poof!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I dream of Jeannie.
I doubt Jeff Walz is worried. He can bring in two ringers who grew up in Louisville, Mac King and Lance Burton. Those two have real chops when it comes to magic and have had great careers in Las Vegas.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
UNC accepted a commitment from Barbara Eden?

Geez, they aren't even paying attention anymore.
That just shows you how things can change in a blink of the eye.

Reaction Score
UNC accepted a commitment from Barbara Eden?

Geez, they aren't even paying attention anymore.

When I was younger I had a major crush on Barbara Eden!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Seriously, what is going to happen at UNC? Is there any buzz on that?

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
When I was younger I had a major crush on Barbara Eden!

Oh, you mean you're a guy. What male from that time period didn't like Jeannie and (if younger), Marcia Brady?

Reaction Score
Don't be suprised if UNC snags Erica from us as well. Im telling you!!

Reaction Score
In a recent tweet, someone ask McCall when she would be committing and she replied "probably in october"
Therefore, don't expect anything for a while. The waiting continues

Reaction Score
335, with whats been going on with these suprise commits ie: DD, SM, and even JT, are you falling into the trap of believing every thing these 16,17, 18 yr old kids are saying, seriously? As we speak Erica is on UNC campus, and once again do not be suprised if she commits to UNC like real soon, they have the scholarship available!!

Reaction Score
Hornets, I don't believe everything they say, because DD said she was head over (tar) heels about uconn, and went to UNC. McCall is likely waiting until october when she will hear about stanford admissions. However, UNC is clearly doing something right, and could snag yet another top recruit.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Hornets, I don't believe everything they say, because DD said she was head over (tar) heels about uconn, and went to UNC. McCall is likely waiting until october when she will hear about stanford admissions. However, UNC is clearly doing something right, and could snag yet another top recruit.

So, when did DeShields say that she was head over heels about UConn? Or even said that Uconn was the leader for commitment? Do you have a link to any quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom