Any updates on Mike Ryan? | The Boneyard

Any updates on Mike Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
It has now been two months since Mike's serious car accident, and I have not heard anything about his condition or long term prognosis in a very long time. Has anyone seen or heard anything on how he is doing?

I hope he is doing much better and on his way to a full recovery...but worried that the lack of information is not a good sign.

Reaction Score
Coach P mentioned at his dinner that he's been in contact with his family.

The family has said, the doctors expect him to make a full recovery.

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
Coach P mentioned at his dinner that he's been in contact with his family.

The family has said, the doctors expect him to make a full recovery.

Obviously great news! And making a full recovery is obvsiously the #1 priority. But by "full recovery", does that mean he will be able to give his NFL dream a shot this time next year, or does it mean that his football days are over but he will be able to live a normal life going forward?

Reaction Score
Obviously great news! And making a full recovery is obvsiously the #1 priority. But by "full recovery", does that mean he will be able to give his NFL dream a shot this time next year, or does it mean that his football days are over but he will be able to live a normal life going forward?

His health is the most important thing of all... Who cares if he makes it back to having a shot at playing in the league... I see nothing but good things happening in this kid's life going fwd....

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
His health is the most important thing of all... Who cares if he makes it back to having a shot at playing in the league... I see nothing but good things happening in this kid's life going fwd....

That's basically what I just said. Just wondering if his football days are over, but obviously his long term health is obviously the most important thing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

He does, most likely.

Regardless, I wish him wherever life takes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom