Any uni updates???? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any uni updates????

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I can dream, right?

fe81dc8e9537cfea4a9eeaa74651c698--football-spirit-signs-football-locker-signs.jpg
I may be in the minority but I hated those uniforms.

Reaction Score
Wasn't "Connecticut" spelled out on the front of the jerseys when we used the block "C" helmets? If so, there was no confusion. I also recall helmets with an interlocking "UC" we used briefly longer ago.

Yup and yup.

donald_brown_international_bowl.jpg

Connecticut_OLD17.gif

2002 helmets

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Then why the "hook C" for baseball? We had the "block C" for football during our greatest period of success. I, for one, would be stoked to see it come back. Would help me forget the last 6 years, which I am desperately trying to do!!!
You know, I've wondered why they let baseball keep the hook C. Anyone know?

Reaction Score
Nope - never wore 'em with the block "C".

American Athletic Conference
BugsyCT,
Thanks for the info.
Your poSt on AAC was great with showing every helmet from 1962 to the present. My disgust with our helmets from 2012 to the present has to do with the purge of any link to Diaco and Warde. New vibes..and new .sane coaching staff and administration , like a dialysis of old bad blood that needs to be purified. Just change the helmets. Just listening to him at Nebraska..... my prayers were answered...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Just don't go back to this uncoordinated mess. It's like they scoured every attic and tag sale for discontinued trade show swag . And check out Channel 3 with the fancy wireless mic.

Reaction Score
BugsyCT,
Thanks for the info.
Your poSt on AAC was great with showing every helmet from 1962 to the present. My disgust with our helmets from 2012 to the present has to do with the purge of any link to Diaco and Warde. New vibes..and new .sane coaching staff and administration , like a dialysis of old bad blood that needs to be purified. Just change the helmets. Just listening to him at Nebraska..... my prayers were answered...

Winning makes everything look better. Randy's back, so is the new vibe. I'm OK with the new unis (would like to see blue helmets added though. Loved those).

He gets us back to respectability and the stench of Diaco/Warde/PP/GDL/Hathaway and all the other program killers will dissipate.

Reaction Score
Saw this posted online on Twitter. Not sure if it means anything? But why would this be hanging around?

No players wear that style helmet anymore so probably a collectable but if I'm not mistaken, RE did say we are going to have a throwback set.

Reaction Score
If you look very closely at this picture - it actually looks like the red outlining of the Husky dog on the helmet is no longer there... I guess thats HCRE spin on the unis this year.
DHxwjT8XkAA3zlj.jpg:large

Reaction Score
If you look very closely at this picture - it actually looks like the red outlining of the Husky dog on the helmet is no longer there... I guess thats HCRE spin on the unis this year.
You may be on to something. That'd be a really good look if that's the case.

Reaction Score
You may be on to something. That'd be a really good look if that's the case.
Looks like the emphasis on a kinda thick Penn State like UConn navy blue front to back if tge helmet stripe to go along with no red outline around tge husky enblem. Nice look. Not to mention tge dark face mask. Love the look.

Reaction Score

It's a subtle red outline around the logo. Not sure how you can tell it's gone from this pic. Don't know why they'd even bother removing it if there's still red trim in the uniforms.

I dunno - some schools are dishing out different uni combos & funky alternate helmets every week it seems and here we are still quibbling about the most minute details. lol

This uni has a good clean look now. No need to mess with it much. Alternates on occasion are fine. (blue helmets or something IMO)

Reaction Score
You know, I've wondered why they let baseball keep the hook C. Anyone know?

That was negotiated when the brand change with Nile occurred because the baseball team had used the hook C on their hats for so many years. Football had changed uniform styles & helmet styles quite regularly.

Reaction Score
That was negotiated when the brand change with Nile occurred because the baseball team had used the hook C on their hats for so many years. Football had changed uniform styles & helmet styles quite regularly.

Plus the hook C, and the baseball unis in general, are siiiiick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom