OT: - Any UConn fans heading to Vegas for next weekend? | The Boneyard

OT: Any UConn fans heading to Vegas for next weekend?

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Meeting up with my good friends from UConn for the 4th year. Anyone else to wear UConn merch with pride?
If you haven’t been-need to do it. It’s an absolute blast. It’s better then your going to your friends batchelor party and your clothes won’t have glitter on them the next day.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I've gone a couple of years and it really is a blast. The only weird thing is it's the only weekend of the year where there is virtually no women anywhere. Well, other than the strip clubs I guess.

Reaction Score
I will be in Vegas for my bachelor party Thursday through Monday and plan to bring my favorite UConn gear to wear part of the weekend. However I will also have Bearcats gear on for the days (hopefully it’s days lol) they play. If I see anyone else in UConn stuff I will make a point to say hi!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Just booked a room Thursday through Sunday at Mandalay Bay.

Where do y'all want to meet?
The two times I’ve been in Vegas for the opening rounds of the tourney it was at Mandalay sports book. Pro tip: If you’re with a group, reserve a table/couch in the sports book. It’s like bottle service in the sports book. Totally worth it since you can’t get a seat otherwise.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Thursday westgate, friday cosmo watch party and Saturday beer park.
Westgate is the best for opening tipoff...imo
we will have to do the double secret boneyard handshake to identify each other.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom