Any radio announcer speculation? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any radio announcer speculation?

Reaction Score
I like the idea of having separate announcers for each team. No need to have the football announcer call men's basketball too.

Also would be really cool to see them get a big name like Chris Berman.

Reaction Score
I like the idea of having separate announcers for each team. No need to have the football announcer call men's basketball too.

Also would be really cool to see them get a big name like Chris Berman.

There are economics involved. Most sportscasters put together multiple jobs from multiple employees. You can get someone better if you're offering them more work than if you are offering them less work.

Reaction Score
Surprised that no one has been picked yet. Season is right around the corner.

Reaction Score
This might be slightly off topic but I'd like to see the play-by-play and commentating "shared" by both the home and away teams. Play-by-play by the home team, commentating by the away team. Reason: Adds a freah approach to the listening experience. Too many times I see one thing on screen and hear the announcers completely blow the players names involved. Having an announcer from each team working together may clean a lot of that up, add tidbits about the opposition viewers/listeners probably won't get from the traditional way announcing is done. Before you poo poo this think about it. Having guys not normally working together may bring out the A-game of both. I originally thought about this watching national coverage of major league baseball. Instead of having a the Fox or ESPN guys do it, have an announcer from each team cover it. Would be nice to see the AAC do something different than what everyone else does. Step out of the box and give the folks something different to experience.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Now hearing that Amazon's Alexa and Apple's Siri will be providing the first ever automated bot play by play and color analysis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom