Any post-game tailgating allowed on 3:30 kickoffs? | The Boneyard

Any post-game tailgating allowed on 3:30 kickoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think you're allowed to tailgate for an hour after any non-night games.

Reaction Score
Just show some common sense, I tried to leave right after the game last time and got into it with some people who reset up their entire tailgate grills, tent, so I couldn’t get out. They were really drunken jerks about it and had to wait about 20 minutes for the car behind me to pull out. If I had my old beater car I would have ran over their entire setup. Some people actually have to leave after the game.

Reaction Score
Tailgate away. It takes forever for fans to get out of the parking areas. No point, IMO, of being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, so we always tailgate afterwards (noon game, 3:30 game or 8 pm game). Might not be quite as elaborate as before game (canopy, folding tables, chairs, etc) but the grill still fires up and the coolers still surrender up "suds-o-plenty" (except for designated driver, lol).

Reaction Score
Thanks guys. Hard to determine where this fell night/day game. The night games the staties are usually in hurry-up get-out mode. This is kind of a tweener. I like to be able to have some hot food for the players when they come out. Will tailgate till they kick us out I guess. We stay over local hotel, so we are not in a rush anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom