Any pick up game updates??? | The Boneyard

Any pick up game updates???

Reaction Score
I know in the past there used to be pick up game updates on players prior to the start of the training camp and the new season... Has anybody seen anything? Know anything?

Paging chief00 ...

Would like to hear whether or not we'd be in for a nice surprise or 2 from players not named Adams, Larrier, Vital, or Gilbert....

Reaction Score
No inside info and did not watch any of the games. Everything is a hunch from team pics, recruit visits and the demeanor of the players on the one occasions that I ran into a few players. Kwintin is probably a lot better then expected. He is well like by the players and has a highlight film by Corey Evans. Kwintin and Vital was ask by UCONN staff to host Akinjo. This means that they expect him to be here playing many minutes with Akinjo when he arrives next year. I ran into Polley once, love the confident walk and smiles all around. He is probably adjusting well to college life.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pick - up update
Hmmmm - oh I know - 1975 at the Shaboo I was successful on two separate weekends - one crazy redhead and a rather drunk blonde
Ah - memories

Scored on Ralph the Mouth and Richie Cunningham.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom