Any one else see this? | The Boneyard

Any one else see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mac doesn't make reads and doesn't have much of a pocket presence. I watched him stare the receiver down and when he wasn't open he would fold up shop or throw up a lame duck. Additionally, it seems he runs away inside the pocket as opposed to sliding within it thus taking away the ability to throw a good ball. He does throw a nice ball when given the chance, but I can't handle his exploration into being the statistical leader in Defensive Back Dropped Passes. I will not speculate if it's coaching or just Mac himself, but I think we should start to see someone else if it continues.

Reaction Score
Ever wonder why Mac's TD pass to Moore BARELY made it there. All the time in the world with a wide open receiver. The defender almost had enough time to run from one side of the field to the other to make a play. Lame @ss duck pass.

Reaction Score
The touchdown pass was an off-balance cross-field pass just as the rush was arriving so it was probably fortunate the pass got there at all. My problem with McEntee's game is the lack of pocket presence and mobility. On at least a couple of plays he actually thought the rush was there, pulled the ball down and began to turtle, only to realize that he still had time. He then straightened up just in time for the rush to really arrive and got flattened. Perhaps he's been hit enough this year that it is a natural instinct to assume the worst, but the result is that he got sacked more often and harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom