Any official/unofficial visits lined up? | The Boneyard

Any official/unofficial visits lined up?

Reaction Score
Any news on recruits making visits anytime soon?

The mens bball team has had quite a few recruits visit in June already, but haven't heard about any on the womens side yet.

Reaction Score
When a recruit visits, what are the rules? What can the coaches do? What can the players do? Can they take them to the mess hall? Can they stay in a player's dorm room? Can they take them to the Student Center? What, if they go to the snack bar, must the recruit pay for their own food and drinks? Can they accept any UConn merchandise (e.g., T-shirt, hat, Azzi's autograph)?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
When a recruit visits, what are the rules? What can the coaches do? What can the players do? Can they take them to the mess hall? Can they stay in a player's dorm room? Can they take them to the Student Center? What, if they go to the snack bar, must the recruit pay for their own food and drinks? Can they accept any UConn merchandise (e.g., T-shirt, hat, Azzi's autograph)?
Rules are numerous and intensely specific right down to how much time (48 hours) a prospect can spend on the college campus.

Rules are detailed here:

I don't believe UCONN has a mess hall for chow but Geno owns or has access to the best restaurants in Storrs.
UCONN secret weapon for foodies is the Dairy Bar or the Auriemma house itself.

Reaction Score
kk bransford visit Louisville today ,I think she's gonna visit uconn also it's on her top 12 , tyanna todd also said she's gonna visit her top 5 college including uconn ,I don't know about the others but Im shore they gonna visit ..kiki rice and lmani lester..

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Getting ancy talking about the 22 recruits, wondering if we can pick up the guard that we want. KiKi or KK, will one of them really take us under serious consideration? I know Stanford really thinks they have the inside track with KiKi, so I'm not too confident with her. Usually I watch the Sun to pass the time away come summertime, but with Jonquel Jones out playing Eurobasketball they are hard to watch right now. Maybe SNY can televise some of the Huskies practices for now. LOL

It is going to be a long summer.

Reaction Score
Getting ancy talking about the 22 recruits, wondering if we can pick up the guard that we want. KiKi or KK, will one of them really take us under serious consideration? I know Stanford really thinks they have the inside track with KiKi, so I'm not too confident with her. Usually I watch the Sun to pass the time away come summertime, but with Jonquel Jones out playing Eurobasketball they are hard to watch right now. Maybe SNY can televise some of the Huskies practices for now. LOL

kiki rice share Maryland post sometimes ,Kk seems happy with Louisville but hope we gonna get one of them and don't sleep on tud tyanna and lmani

Reaction Score

Amen to that

Reaction Score

Personally, I would prefer KK anyway. She looks like a more physical player and I think that is something we need. I must admit however, that my attitude toward Kiki has changed considerably over the past year. I previously found her to be sort of a confusing cross between pg and combo and wanted KK and a more pure point guard like Fulwiley or Arnold. (I realize they are in different classes) However, she (Kiki) has impressed me so much over the past year or so that I realize she would be a very strong addition regardless of whether she is a “pure” point guard or not. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Geno and Chris decide.

Reaction Score
KK was at Louisville last week and on campus at Notre Dame yesterday. I'd assume shes got an official visit planned with us sometime soon, unless she waits until the fall for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom