Any news on KML? | The Boneyard

Any news on KML?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Just curious. Have read tidbits here and there about most all of the players except KML. Just wondering if anyone has heard or read any news.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She's working on her jump shot and doesn't go home until she makes 500. In a row. :D

With all the excitement over the frosh, Kaleena may be slightly overlooked. She was clearly one of the top 2 freshmen in the country last year. She could be a top 10 player nationally this year. She and Breanna (Baby Husky, per KML) should complement each other very well. Count on the fact that she is working very hard.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
She's working on her jump shot and doesn't go home until she makes 500. In a row. :D

With all the excitement over the frosh, Kaleena may be slightly overlooked. She was clearly one of the top 2 freshmen in the country last year. She could be a top 10 player nationally this year. She and Breanna (Baby Husky, per KML) should complement each other very well. Count on the fact that she is working very hard.

Not by me!

I believe that trio of kids who made the BET all-tourney team having another year under their respective belts is beyond critical. I'm very excited about the three incoming freshmen, but UConn's championship chances depend on the returning players, as a unit, being better than they were last year with Tiff.

I posted some of this before, but it bears repeating. As a freshman, KML did the following:

• Was the leading scorer on a #1 seed/Final Four team.
  • Was the BET MOP in a year where the BET had some really good teams at the top, including two #1 seeds.
  • Led the team in FT percentage
  • Had the third-highest total ever in UConn WBB in terms of three-pointers made
  • Second most points scored all time by a UConn freshman
  • Tenth most rebounds ever by a UConn freshman
  • Just changed the energy in the building when she was on. I was at the BET championship game and the Stanford game. It was palpable.
She's KML, she's the truth, and she will be the MVP of a championship team before she leaves Storrs. I firmly believe this.

But no, I have no news on her offseason. :)

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
KML is in secret stealth training...she will emerge 15 lbs lighters, lean, mean fighting machine. Her already near perfectly formed jump shot will become legendary. Geno is purposely having her fly under the radar this summer and has instructed the CT media to continually play up the incoming freshman so people will forget about KML. When she reemerges they will say..."I forgot all about her , God she looks good"...she will electrify the crowds... KML for three, Bria Hartley for three, Doty for three, Moriah for three, Banks banks it in for three, Stewart from NBA three, Tuck remember her she won the MacDonald's All American three point contest, Kelly Faris found her touch she is a pure shooter from three...I must be getting carried away...it is raining threes...

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
cferraro is the new Tony, except he wouldn't have been kidding....speaking of whom...where is he these days?

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
It would be great if opponents overlooked Kaleena. Just fine with me!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Semper no-one could replace the never-ending exuberant, optimism of TonyC...besides my posts was mostly tongue in cheek. My guess with TonyC whereabouts is that he is hitting golf-balls somewhere in either Fairfield County or New York State. It is his passion and as long as the weather holds up...I'm guessing that is where he is.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Kaleena will drive opposing coaches nuts. She may have the deadliest 3-point shot in wcbb, plus the ability to post up most defenders. She will eventually leave UConn with at least two NC rings, multiple AA honors, and her jersey on the wall at Gampel.

I confidently predict that there will be games when she gets "in the zone" and demoralizes opposing teams by draining trey after trey after trey.................

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Semper no-one could replace the never-ending exuberant, optimism of TonyC...besides my posts was mostly tongue in cheek. My guess with TonyC whereabouts is that he is hitting golf-balls somewhere in either Fairfield County or New York State. It is his passion and as long as the weather holds up...I'm guessing that is where he is.

On the first Sunday of each month, American Legion Post 12 in Norwalk conducts a flag-raising ceremony to honor a deceased veteran. Tony, as the Post Chaplain, reads a couple of prayers and he does so with TonyC enthusiasm.

Last Tuesday, we honored our departing schools superintendent. We presented her with a flag that had flown over the U.S. Capitol "for her sustained support of the men and women who have served in the Armed Forces of our great nation." Tony was present as evidenced by his appearance in a group photo that appeared in The (Norwalk) Hour.

All of this inside information is "FOR YOUR EYES ONLY."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kaleena will drive opposing coaches nuts. She may have the deadliest 3-point shot in wcbb, plus the ability to post up most defenders. She will eventually leave UConn with at least two NC rings, multiple AA honors, and her jersey on the wall at Gampel.

I confidently predict that there will be games when she gets "in the zone" and demoralizes opposing teams by draining trey after trey after trey.................
Yep, they will be thinking that #23 has been killing them since about 2007.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
"Kaleena will drive opposing coaches nuts. She may have the deadliest 3-point shot in wcbb, plus the ability to post up most defenders."

You got that right Kib. On a team with fantastic players in Hartley, Dolson, Faris, Stewart, Tuck, she is the best of the best.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I knew you were joking! And there is no one like Tony C, and his idiosyncratic spellings too.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
So the real answer to the question posed in the thread is "nobodies ain't heard nothing."
Welcome from Beijing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom