Any News on Akok's Limp/Possible Injury? | The Boneyard

Any News on Akok's Limp/Possible Injury?

Reaction Score
Has there been any discussion from Coach Dan (or anywhere else) on Akok's limp that occurred as a result of that odd play during garbage time in last night's game?

Reaction Score
Has there been any discussion from Coach Dan (or anywhere else) on Akok's limp that occurred as a result of that odd play during garbage time in last night's game?
Seemed to tweak his knee a bit, not the ankle or foot. It didn't seem serious.

Reaction Score
Why even post that you know something if you can't even share at least whether it's good or bad.

It's just annoying.

(waiting for the inevitable post/handle comment)
/s

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Haven't you learned yet the health of UConn Mens BB players is a State Secret. No info is either good news or bad news...hope that helps.

Don't know if any reporters asked DH if anything to be concerned about because he won't offer without being asked....not a knock on DH, I assume most coaches operate the same way to protect players privacy unless have real info to share.

Reaction Score
as former ct resident 50 cent once said been hit wit' a few shells, but I don't walk wit' a limp.
iffn you got sapling legs like akok x2 then watch out u know its' part of the game

Reaction Score
Haven't you learned yet the health of UConn Mens BB players is a State Secret. No info is either good news or bad news...hope that helps.

Don't know if any reporters asked DH if anything to be concerned about because he won't offer without being asked....not a knock on DH, I assume most coaches operate the same way to protect players privacy unless have real info to share.
It would have been easier to crack the German code machine in WWll than Hurley for injury information.

Reaction Score
Was it even an injury? It looked like he just banged his knee on the basket support which would feel sore for about 20 minutes and then it's gone
I guess we will have to wait to see what he looks like on Saturday....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom