Any Mizzou fans looking for a tailgate? | The Boneyard

Any Mizzou fans looking for a tailgate?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Our group is cranking up the tailgate machine this week and would like to welcome any Tiger fans that don't have a better offer. It looks like we might have a couple Missouri fans coming so you won't be alone. Send me a PM or reply on this thread and I will contact you.

But the truth is you could probably just show up at any tailgate and folks would be happy to see you. Tailgates at UConn games are probably the friendliest places to be in the state.

And of course, any UConn fan is welcome to join us but I know most of us have our own thing going on.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I have had one heck of a week and I am taking it out on the opponent.
Mizzou is my enemy. As are the fans of Mizzou. Stay away from me before, during and after the game and go pee into the wind.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
NOTE: 31GuardTrap will not be at our tailgate.

:) I think that goes without saying. I’m a Jayhawk and even I’d be nicer to them than him.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
am worried, he will be at mine!

I better make sure I have only blue on... and stand upwind!!!

Mollify him with Pizza I guess, the oven will be rolling again at this one!

Reaction Score
Our group is cranking up the tailgate machine this week and would like to welcome any Tiger fans that don't have a better offer. It looks like we might have a couple Missouri fans coming so you won't be alone. Send me a PM or reply on this thread and I will contact you.

But the truth is you could probably just show up at any tailgate and folks would be happy to see you. Tailgates at UConn games are probably the friendliest places to be in the state.

And of course, any UConn fan is welcome to join us but I know most of us have our own thing going on.

WHAT? You're not joining my tailgate this week? Whatcha servin"?

Reaction Score

I can vouch for tbis tailgate and the sensational Pastrami Burgs. Mizzou fans step up. BTW have an extra ticket and headed for the Blue Lot can transport a few Mizzou fans to the tailgate.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
WHAT? You're not joining my tailgate this week? Whatcha servin"?
Sorry coach, but we had planned a tailgate "reunion" But like other reunions, we had last minute attrition. Our theme is pot luck and we have guacamole, jambalaya, sausage and peppers. My brother's buddy is the chef at his firehouse and is doing meatloaf sandwiches. What hurts is one of the drop-offs is the chowder guy.

And thanks for the props, Jim. I had forgotten about those burgers. Yeah, that was one of our best.

Reaction Score
Our tailgate is a rib-athon. The Mrs. said to get Smith's Premium St. Louis style from Costco. To my surprise, the package contains 3 racks. In addition the Chards are also bringing ribs. Everyone else is bringing sides & desserts. See you in 103 unless you are near us in Blue lot.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
am worried, he will be at mine!

I better make sure I have only blue on... and stand upwind!!!

Mollify him with Pizza I guess, the oven will be rolling again at this one!
I am somewhat delighted to report that when I awoke on Saturday morning, I was of a different mindset.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom