Any link to Geno's post game press conference? | The Boneyard

Any link to Geno's post game press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would love to see it, in contrast to the McGraw footage. Thank you.

Reaction Score
BUMP

seriously though. . .is ND burying his presser? the illuminati? what's going on???
we're really, really doomed ;)

Reaction Score
Maybe they didn't have one? They did have a flight back to Connecticut to catch.

Reaction Score
Maybe they didn't have one? They did have a flight back to Connecticut to catch.
the Courant has snippets of his presser up, so it definitely happened.

maybe you're part of the cover up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Yes, I am looking for this press conference as well.

What's the protocol? Does the host institution usually post this footage?

Reaction Score
Yes, I am looking for this press conference as well.

What's the protocol? Does the host institution usually post this footage?
Usually we get them posted on the SBN site, but I don't see them. Maybe the guy that makes those videos didn't make it out to South Bend? I don't think there's any requirement for any one to video or audio record them, so unless the media covers them the way SNY sometimes does in their post-game show, we have to rely on those who were there.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Press conferences are set up and run by the home team and they usually publish excerpted quotes on their home page - in terms of video record being published on line - very spotty, and quite often just the home team. When you get into tournaments those are run by the NCAA/Conference/Holliday organizers and are a little more standardized. ND does not appear to publish a transcript and Uconn never publishes anything from road games.

Reaction Score
Press conferences are set up and run by the home team and they usually publish excerpted quotes on their home page - in terms of video record being published on line - very spotty, and quite often just the home team. When you get into tournaments those are run by the NCAA/Conference/Holliday organizers and are a little more standardized. ND does not appear to publish a transcript and Uconn never publishes anything from road games.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01