Any info T. Boyle | The Boneyard

Any info T. Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone see T. Boyle play today at the Rent? Just wondering how he did.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You can't make this stuff up.....#bleedred.......#bleedorange

Here is a thought. We all know the courant is its own company. How the c k does uconn not say either u get a real reporter and do a beat or we are taking away access and force change???

Is uconn just as lazy as the courant?

I mean really wtf

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think it was Silver's blog that had some stuff. They slap those teams together and don't practice much but sounds like it went pretty well.

Reaction Score
50% and two int's? Boof. Gotta be better than that

Reaction Score
50% and two int's? Boof. Gotta be better than that
having a handfull of practices and playing with receivers you've never thrown to before? I wouldn't be worrying about those numbers. Watch tape of him play in a game at Xavier. Kid has a laser rocket arm.

Reaction Score
Saw him play at Xavier. He is a nice player. But I have to say my only concern would be that in most games Xavier so outclassed its opponents that its tough to tell exactly how good he was. I mean I saw one game where he faced no pressure, and completed everything he threw but his receivers were so wide open, I could have hit them. Xavier right now is just much better than most of its opponents by a lot. It was kind of like trying to evaluate UConn by the way they played against UMass or Fordham.

Reaction Score
Thought he looked great! Stats were so so, he threw into coverage a couple times, but he looks like a DI QB. His TD pass was beeAAAAAUUUUUTIFUL. Throws the ball real well, quick feet, a good athlete. He's going to be very good at UCONN.

Reaction Score
He hasn't had to do too much. Just win. Talent has only scratched the surface.

Reaction Score
He hasn't had to do too much. Just win. Talent has only scratched the surface.
I think a year or so as a backup, learning the position and he has all th etools to be a good one.

Reaction Score
I don't mean to say that what he did was easy. Being a top team in the state is never easy. He's just been able to stay within himself hasn't had to do too much. But when asked he's done what's needed. As far as the all * game the stats aren't a good barometer for a number of reasons. Just listen to what his team mates said about him.

I think a year or so as a backup, learning the position and he has all the tools to be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom