Any guess as to candidates we haven't heard of? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any guess as to candidates we haven't heard of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
if HCRE left after 2008 to coach Syracuse, and turner gill replaced him, would you have complained? He was a hot stock 4 years ago, what do you think has changed? He forgot how to coach? And don't tell me "oh yeah, well that was Buffalo, this is UConn" take a look around we're in the MAC anyway
In 2008 the idea of Bernie Madoff handling your investments may have seemed like a good idea.

The reality is that with the body of evidence that Gill had amassed as a head coach through his time at Buffalo he would have appeared to be a very qualified candidate. He has however added quite a bit to that body of evidence since 2008 and everything that was added has severely damaged his appearance as a qualified candidate.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Two different people. Busted!!! We have season tickets next to each other. Even Desmond Connor can confirm this.

You like what WM's done at UConn so far AND you use Desmond Connor as a reference? What's the matter, the username The Di-ck was already taken?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Scott Frost
Bob Anae
Mike Bobo
Bob Anae
James Coley
Jeremy Pruitt

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I've said on here for a long time that Turner Gill will be the next coach here at UCONN. With Narduzzi saying no and Texas opening up later this week, if WM does not act fast the domino effect will take place and I think we have Turner Gill as the next head coach. Just my gut feeling. Hope I'm 100% wrong...but I have a big gut these days.
I'd much rather just take Ambrose or keep TJW at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom