Any Gabby update? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any Gabby update?

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Ben Simmons is no PG (not that Ball would have been better) the Sixers will come to this realization just about the same time that the realize that Bret Brown is not a good enough coach for this very young team. Should be about this time next year. Tatum or Dennis Smith would have been the way to go in the last draft but Danny Ainge fleeced us=reason number 87 I can't stand that man!

The Sixers need a full year out of Embiid, not sure what happened to Okafor.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The Sixers need a full year out of Embiid, not sure what happened to Okafor.
Okafor couldn't guard my grandmother in a phone booth. Sixers did not pick up his option so he becomes unrestricted FA this summer. I've already sincerely offered to give him a ride out of town on multiple occasions but I don't own a big enough vehicle for him, his ego and his father & those Uhaul trailers a way too expensive.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Okafor couldn't guard my grandmother in a phone booth. Sixers did not pick up his option so he becomes unrestricted FA this summer. I've already sincerely offered to give him a ride out of town on multiple occasions but I don't own a big enough vehicle for him, his ego and his father & those Uhaul trailers a way too expensive.

:oops:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I love how a thread concerning Gabby has ended up being a Sixers thread and has nothing to do with Gabby or even UConn women's basketball. Amazing.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I love how a thread concerning Gabby has ended up being a Sixers thread and has nothing to do with Gabby or even UConn women's basketball. Amazing.

Happens a lot. These "any updates?" threads never stay on topic because they rarely if ever result in any updates. Updates on players are posted almost immediately. If one has to ask, the usually means there aren't any updates.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Happens a lot. These "any updates?" threads never stay on topic because they rarely if ever result in any updates. Updates on players are posted almost immediately. If one has to ask, the usually means there aren't any updates.
I sure do agree with you on the reply but to digress into a discussion of an NBA team and or player just seems outrageous to me. Oh well, like you said, a lot of threads don't stay on topic and when they veer off, I hope they usually die unless some smart a** like me comes along.:D

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Gabby practiced today. Geno said she looked “pretty good.”

Lou practiced today. Intends to play versus DePaul.

Batouly is practicing, but has work yet to do.

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
He may have had a sprained ankle, but the reason he didn't play that game was a migraine that he claimed was triggered by sitting in a coach seat on the flight. Dr. Buss bought the Lakers their own team plane the very next season.
where you get this info from? so he would have played with a sprained ankle?

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
where you get this info from? so he would have played with a sprained ankle?
You can read any info on the 1980 NBA Finals, it's widely available. I never said Jabbar had a sprained ankle, that was your assertion and I merely chose not to argue it, the reason he didn't play was migraines. It also happened to him in the 1983 series against Philly.

Reaction Score
So sorry to hear that migraines are a chronic problem for Williams. Sounds as though this is something more debilitating than just an occasional migraine. Coach Auriemma can understand at least to an extent, because I recall his leaving the bench during one game some years ago when it was said that he was dealing with a migraine.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
You can read any info on the 1980 NBA Finals, it's widely available. I never said Jabbar had a sprained ankle, that was your assertion and I merely chose not to argue it, the reason he didn't play was migraines. It also happened to him in the 1983 series against Philly.
I did read info on the 1980 NBA Finals and everything says sprained ankle but I'll take your word

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom