any chance we update the opponent message boards dropdown | The Boneyard

any chance we update the opponent message boards dropdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
i'd love to have the links to all the new conference members on there. would be fun to start talking AAC sports with them/invite them here.

Reaction Score
lol, we still have 2006 NCAA tournament opponents in the drop down. I wouldnt hold your breathe.

pj

Reaction Score
It would take temery ten minutes to change the dropdowns, but probably no one else knows how to do it. Someone should compile the data (names and links) and then message him with a file. While you're at it, update the Forums list too -- there's no entry for the Football Recruiting or Conference Realignment boards.

Reaction Score
i'd love to have the links to all the new conference members on there. would be fun to start talking AAC sports with them/invite them here.

Bookmark away (first thread)...

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=639796

To be honest, (maybe my opinion only) I'm not looking for anymore rival (opponents not site) trolls on here just stoking people up. I think the mods are pretty generous in allowed banter here, where on other sites - one gets banned pretty quick. This board can turn into a complete circus (more so) if not careful.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I tried to do it a few years ago but Tom said the code didn't work. One of you should reach out to him and give it a shot.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Bookmark away (first thread)...

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=639796

To be honest, (maybe my opinion only) I'm not looking for anymore rival (opponents not site) trolls on here just stoking people up. I think the mods are pretty generous in allowed banter here, where on other sites - one gets banned pretty quick. This board can turn into a complete circus (more so) if not careful.
While I agree with no more trolls but I feel like RU and 'Cuse are the biggest culprits of being trolls on here. Outside the two L'Ville fans that were here awhile back I haven't seen many fans of other teams trolling.

I'd welcome fans of other AAC teams because they can't constantly use the "well we're out of this crappy conference" remark when called out. I'd like to think they'd have a more enjoyable banter. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part...?

I do agree on how generous the mods are on here vs other boards.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc